Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may he rest in peace by the looks of it

Actually he survived the crash just with minor bruises.

He flew out the windscreen and landed in a ditch, and yes, he was wearing a seat belt.

Edit:

:blink:

Glad to hear you're recovering :)

Edited by Moriquende

i have to say the rims are very flashy, not my style though, otherwise it looks clean, i would keep in wingless too, it looks better

well i would have post my new car, except the shipping company *fruitcage*ed up and now i have to wait another week because they screwed up. it was supposed to be here today, but they decided to load it on to another truck in socal, even though we said they werent allowed to. but, o well, here is a sneak peek of the car from the dealer, ill post pics when it gets here:

JF1GM675XWG400063-1.jpg

its a subaru in case you were wondering

Edited by shankskank

yea, but it took me 1/2 year to find one and actually buy one for under 6k. this car is 8 years old and a lot of them run around 8k or more. I plan to rallyX it and mod it, but in the meantime, i cant mod it with no money, so mudflpas will be the only thing i can do, but o well

recovering well , well trying to, lost 35 lbs, but i can still walk and in 4 months i should be full healed

Hey glad to hear your doing ok.

On another note I can't wait to post pics of my truck. Been looking at this thread for awhile. I am working on a new flag once thats done i will post them up! LOL

I just gotta ask a question of all you guys over in the US - ya'll seem to have (what look like to me) very expensive cars at very young ages i.e. 16 - 20 years old.

Now I'm not having any kind of dig at you (and kinda already I have done once before in this thread, for which I humbly apologise :blush: ) but this seems kinda odd, as do, in fact, the general ease with which lots of younger members specifically from the US have lots of expensive stuff in general - I notice that pictures with houses and gardens in the background tend to be, well, really freakin' sweet :lol:

Is stuff just that much cheaper in the US than it is in the UK or Europe? I know you physically have so much more space available to you (the USA is 40 times larger than the UK by area, but has only 4 times as many inhabitants! We have to breathe in to let the neighbours past! ;) ) but the cars in particular seem to be shinier, newer, and generally available to younger people.

Am I smoking crack here or something?!!? Have I missed a vital point of economics, or whats going on? Cheers! :lol: I think I might just have missed some huge point here or something :rolleyes:

\

Is stuff just that much cheaper in the US than it is in the UK or Europe? I know you physically have so much more space available to you (the USA is 40 times larger than the UK by area, but has only 4 times as many inhabitants! We have to breathe in to let the neighbours past! ;) ) but the cars in particular seem to be shinier, newer, and generally available to younger people.

\

The GBP to USD exchange rate is 1.8:1. With that said, gas is ~$2.5 per gallon in the USA, which equates to $0.65 per litre. That's 36p per litre.

*beep*'s a lot cheaper in the USA, plus Americans in general tend to go deeper into debt than others.

Just picked this up for $300 :)

I was having my clutch replaced in my other car and i saw this one was still sitting in my mechanics yard. and the last time i was there was 4 months ago. So i asked my mechanic about it. He said that the guy got it fixed paid for it then moved to a few citties north. So he gave me his number i called and he said he was willing to sell it for $300. Couldnt pass that up. :) Only has 140k miles. And the best part is that it runs.

DSC02685t.jpg

DSC02684t.jpg

DSC02682t.jpg

Hey, thanks to ya'll for the replies guys :)

Parent's must all dote on their kids more in the US I guess, Iwouldn't have got anything like a free car, nor my brother or my best mate or anyone else I can think of (apart from the odd person who gets a clapped-out old Fiesta or something, and the daughter of a millionairre who got brand new cars every year since she passed :rolleyes: even her borfriend has been `lent` a £35,000 Warrior pickup :o for the past 3 years).

Then again my parents did cancel Christmas ever since I was about 16 :lol: cheap family = expensive house ;)

In my case my parents gave no financial aid when it came to their kids except food, shelter and occasional clothes on our backs when we are still living in their house. The stuff that you see (airsoft guns, car, house, college) are all earned by me through hard work, savings and correct investments.

okay i lied there is one financial aid my parents gave me....pay off your credit cards !!!!! :D:D:D and owe no one anything