Pictures of your rides

as for me, the car is costing me 6k. right now i dont have that kind of money, but i am getting a loan from my dad + grandmother where i will pay it back before i go to college. i got a job over the summer working in a warehouse and earned about 1k, and i am putting 1500 dollars into the car as a down payment type deal and then i will work summers to pay it off

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice rims

the car looks to be sitting a little high tho, maybe some lowering springs are in order

i'm thinking of getting these in 16" for my car but at £500 a set without tires i'm going to have to wait a while.

Edited by evansy

yeah i think im gonna be going with some TEIN springs, 1.9" inches in the front and 1.7 in the back, there Alot of things i want but it might take me awhile to get everything lol.

nice choice of rims, too bad youre not in the U.S i could give you some sites with Dirt cheap Rim/Tire packages

Nope it vil be this one!

The new Renegade 800  :wub:

http://www.quadomingueros.com/foto/Renegade%20800cc.jpg

Get it in multicam and mount a CA249 on it. :P

I should be getting a Raptor 700, YFZ 450, or a YZ 250f for my b-day. I've been wanting one of those for years. :wub:

And I see honda or KTM dirt bikes in the reflection of the window?

@god of war, get some black on black wheels and a lambo door hingy thingy. :D

Edited by bigbaby
Get it in multicam and mount a CA249 on it. :P

I should be getting a Raptor 700, YFZ 450, or a YZ 250f for my b-day. I've been wanting one of those for years. :wub:

And I see honda or KTM dirt bikes in the reflection of the window?

@god of war, get some black on black wheels and a lambo door hingy thingy.  :D

What you se is Honda dirt bikes!

The picture is from the dealership´s add.

I will take some picture of it in use real soon.

Callahan, nice Yamaha...got an '05 Raptor 660r myself...i go anywhere on the trailes my buddies with 4X4 grizzly's go (hence why no yfz....good luck swingin' one of them through the woods)

@ Evilhippy, i believe the reason you see so many young kids with nice rides is indeed because of rich parents and spoiled kids. Not to speak for everyone of course, but the majority of kids around here have everything handed to them, without them even knowing the value of a dollar, or what a hard day of work really means. I'm in the Landscape Construction business and have been for 11 years, so i see first hand what these young kids get nowadays from their parents. Like i said, this is just the majority, there are the few out there such as myself who have been bustin *albatross* since they were 12 years old makin what they can and scrapin by. I was fortunate enough to grow up with my fathers business, and i was taught that if you want something, you work and pay for it, nothing in this world should just be given to you. I was sorrounded by friends who had brand new trucks bought for them, and brand new convertibles handed over on their 17th birthday...how much do you think they respected and cared for those cars? I saved up for 5 years to get a used Jeep Wrangler when i became of driving age...which has since after countless tens of thousands of dollars and sleepless nights in the garage turned to this:

badassprofile.jpg

and last year bought my 2nd new truck: an '05 Dodge Power Wagon

wagon4.jpg

oh yeah..and i'm 23....this isn't to show off in the least...just to point out that despite the abounding rise of spoiled brats in daddys benz', there are young people out there who bust *albatross* every day, and can therefore appreciate what they have, and enjoy it that much more. I respect kids who drive pieces of ###### that they bought themselves, 100X more than the punk driving a brand new 5-series

Totally Wood, totally. I may have not earned everything since I was 12, but I have done for almost everything (I still eat the 'rent's food, after all!!) since I went to college at 16 and had either 1 or 2 jobs all the way through my years at college (I did have the ultimate-lesson-blag of all time, mind you :D ).

Working 80+ hour weeks puts into perspective what its like to really struggle with money, especially when your on commission only and sometimes make less than a quarter of whats needed to even eat properly that week. Then again I'm only on 50+ hours now and sitting pretty :)

Work for your money, earn what you own, know what its worth, have more satisfaction.

Work for your money, earn what you own, know what its worth, have more satisfaction.

QFT..kudos by the way for holding a job and a full academic load...never went the college route, but i know how time consuming it is...to hold a job besides warrants respect no matter what.

Theres definately no greater feeling than achieving your own personal goal....whether it be picking up a shiny new vehicle thats in YOUR name...signing the papers to your own house...or even getting that familiar rectangular package with a brand new gun....makes those 80+ hour weeks of bustin *albatross* worth it.

Now lets see some more sick cars

I dont know where in the US you reside, but i can tell you that in northern NJ, rich spoiled kids are as common as rednecks in georgia. I dont know how many more times i can say it, but my comments weren't pointed at everyone, but at the majority of what i've seen. Kids who get a brand new $50,000 car handed to them for their 17th birthday without ever lifting a finger DO NOT appreciate or care for it like the kid who worked every waking moment after school for months or years to get that old muscle car or pickup truck they've been dreaming about. The aforementioned "rich kid" cant' comprehend how much $50,000 is when your working for lets say 9-10 bucks an hour (average high school part time pay). Of course there are the kids who actually work, and have certain things given to them by their parents to help them out...theres nothing wrong with these gifts, because the kids are out there working and making an effort.

Am i jealous? no...my parents are very successful as well...however my father didn't want me going through life expecting what i didn't earn. For an example here, i started out at his company when i was 12, working for $2.50 an hour in the summers picking weeds. You could work all day and only make $25...but as a 12 year old, that was a lot of spending money. I saved up for 4 long years at the bottom of the shitpile for that Jeep...and now theres well over 40K in that rig...So am i jealous of these kids driving around in their new expensive cars? Not in the least...i got 2 of my own.

and you wanna talk about stupid...calling me either jealous or stupid is pretty assinine... and online name calling is just petty, so make sure this is the last time that ever happens.

Like i said...lets see some more cars

tbh i would rather have all my stuff paid for me then pay for my own college.  dont hate on someone because their parents are successful.  Kids can know the value of a dollar and not pay for anything.  your either jealous or stupid.

*looks at gun collection*

*looks at weekly income*

*looks at personal lifestyle*

Yeah dude, I can just feel the jealousy rising :P:lol: It sucks to be well-off, well-paid, and to have got here all by myself. No really.

I see what you are saying about it being nice to have things easy, but at the end of the day if you have had everything bought for you, you have no satisfaction in having earned anything in your life. If you haven't done that, you simply do not know what we are talking about.

And you are missing one of the richest human experiences. Tough luck dude :(

And my parents are successful enough thanks all the same, just because they HAVE the money doesn't mean they WANT to spoil their children, after all ;) But yeah, on with the cars guys :offtopic2: Sorry...