Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muahahahahha. Titleist drives a golf. I should have figured that with all of the thousands that you spent on guns, you couldn't have it all.

playa- 1

titleist- 100

U'm getting there!  :P

Exactly what the hell is a the problem with the golf, dude.

Whatever man, airsoft guns are umm just a tad cheaper than a car. Whatever.

Exactly what the hell is a the problem with the golf, dude.

Whatever man, airsoft guns are umm just a tad cheaper than a car. Whatever.

No problem at all. I just always lived in fear of you on these forums, because you had spent so much damned money on your arsenal so that when you came into this thread, I thought to myself "it's over, Titleist shall post a pic of something like this:

rr_corniche_415x175.jpg

Just with your two tone sig in the glove compartment next to your passport, as everyone seems to enjoy taking pics of their guns with those. ;)

To be quite honest, I was just worried that it would have been the end of the thread, then when I saw the golf, all I felt was sweet relief.

Now all we have to do is watch out for Solo!

lol, well the golf is a cool little car, and the intention is to have something cheap while I save up for a really nice car. So we'll pick this subject back up again in 2-3 years.

OH NOES!!!! 2-3 years until arnie's is pwned. Time to set up a counter. Did you get the 5 speed or the slush box?

Still can't load the page. Something about the cookies. The same thing happens when I try to load pictures of Jennifer Aniston. My computer doesn't like ugly people.  ;)

Alright, I'll just copy-paste the info.

Mazda RX-7 Twin-Turbo

EUR 19.900

Negotiable

Data:

second-hand vehicle, 76.500 km

176 kW (239 PS), petrol, Manual gearbox,

Initial registration date: 03/93, MOT technical inspection: 03/08, Emission test: 03/08

Air-Conditioning, rot, 2/3 Doors

79_24.JPG

Edited by Moriquende

My brothers car, 2000 Saxo VTR

PICT0222.jpg

I hate to admit it (and I'll never admit it to him) I actually wouldnt mind having one of those myself or maybe a VTS.

So far its pretty much standard with the only engine mod being a K&N 57i induction kit and a cheap backbox (that the previous owner had fitted), altho my brothers just got himself a stupidly huge backbox to give him the engine sound he wants untill hes saved up enough to get a custom one fitted.

Edited by evansy
lol, well the golf is a cool little car, and the intention is to have something cheap while I save up for a really nice car. So we'll pick this subject back up again in 2-3 years.

I had a GTI a year older then yours, and they're plenty nice, don't let anybody fool you. The mk4 GTIs weren't good performance platforms, but they're still good cars...

I've got a 07' GTI.....

09-30-06_2333.jpg

United Grey, with the DSG.....