Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been busy re-doing my car's sound system...plus some $$$ saved up for airsoft ended up in the car. :angry:

but just wanna share some pictures from my other/more expensive hobby.

Alpine W200

105594033-M.jpg

stealth install in the rear

105593179-M.jpg

open up the 3rd row seat storage and you'll find...

Alpine processor

2 DLS Ultimate amps

10" Seas Lotus Subwoofer

105593615-L.jpg

rear headrest monitors

105593385-M.jpg

and of course...a plug for connecting my ps2

105594144-M.jpg

197751_38_full.jpg

Edited by keyserSOZE
That was taken just outside Matsuyama, Ehime...up in the old logging areas I go trudging through.

The 850 is for sale.  So sad, beatiful car.....taxes are insane on a 5L engine.

The Pajero SWB runs on Vegetable, Diesel, Kerosene, Paintthinner/motor oil, diesel/alcohol....almost anything.

Paul, is that you. I could swear that you showed me that car a while ago. I just want an m3 now. ;)

Owned this for the last 10 years (my 3rd M3) and still brings a smile to my face!

Many upgrades including AC Schnitzer thicker anti roll bars and bushes, Eibach progressive rate springs, Strut brace, 300 bhp......I used to do many trackdays, although not in this vehicle (not MUCH anyway ;) )

Now also own a much newer Volvo S60 T, so sadly the M3 will be up for sale once I get an oil change done on it.....new engine last year.

post-3274-1162148949_thumb.jpg

I know :( I rather want a DeVille... but ah well, can't seem to find one.

Trust me, the Caddy DeVilles are piles of shat. Itll fall apart about every three years, the NorthStar V8 is a pile, and compared to some of the post-Y2K cars that Cads has produced. Much better out there. I lurve the CTS me-self. BUT, im not you. So if you want a DeVille and get one, and that makes you happy, then thats great :)

Edited by M1911A2 guy

I think there's all sorts of restictions on importing it, in that it usually won't pass safety regulations. I think there's only about 1 company in the US that is allowed to import them (or at least there was about 12 months ago). I've seen a few track\drag ones over there though.

Actually, the car may be going to Holland. Some Dutch guy is interested in having it, he's just checking out what he needs to do to get it registered in Holland.