Pictures of your rides

Who said they didn't race?

And even if they do not race? They paid for the vehicle, they paid for the parts. I thank the millions of Soldiers who gave thier lives so that we have the freedom to make a choice as trivial as Carbon Fibre or Steel....

(And IMHO I think the Imprezza with the CF hood looks good!)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol its all about rally

however, when i get enough money and knowledge, ill be switching to a turbo car, some more speed. maybe then i will actually race

carbon fiber also looks hella badass, if i had the money id have a carbon fiber hood (although im not a fan of the lights, i like the OEM clear ones or the blacked out ones like mine (DIY btw))

just look at that car and tell me you wouldnt want to drive it or own it

+1, I like the look of it too.

And really, if we didn't care about speed, we would all be driving hybrids!!! Tuning is no different from buying a fast car to begin with. You might not race but...

Actually... About the hybrid thing... I have said since day one "I'll never own a hybrid, electric motors belong in a womans toy" yadda yadda.

And then I came across Tesla Motors.... OHHHH EMMM GEEE..... The Tesla Roadster is 110% BAD *albatross*! 0-60 4.0 Seconds, top speed, well over 130, range nearly 300 miles and it recharges in 3.5 hours or so.. Pitty it's 92 Grand! but I can also understand why.. It has the posh finish of an uber supercar, great pannel fit, ultra exclusivity, looks to die for and on top of all that it's "sensible" What a world we live in!

Trust me, so do I. 3" is deemed as optimal for the RB engine to increase airflow while still maintaining some backpressure. If you're in any doubt, please feel free to contact http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/ and ask for Scott *shameless plug* :)

What RB, 25 or 26? I used to work for HKS (thus my name) and let me tell you RBs are interesting powerplants. I still remember listening to Nick Wongs R32 on the dyno to tune it with Signal Auto's old drag motor. What turbines are you using?

Ah, the good old SR20DET. I had one of those in my Pulsar GTi-R. What a fun little car that was!! :D

Actually, mine's a RB20DET as it's a GTS-t (pics are in this thread somewhere). I'm running a modified T3 which is good for 450bhp apparently.

Actually... About the hybrid thing... I have said since day one "I'll never own a hybrid, electric motors belong in a womans toy" yadda yadda.

And then I came across Tesla Motors.... OHHHH EMMM GEEE..... The Tesla Roadster is 110% BAD *albatross*!  0-60 4.0 Seconds, top speed, well over 130, range nearly 300 miles and it recharges in 3.5 hours or so.. Pitty it's 92 Grand! but I can also understand why.. It has the posh finish of an uber supercar, great pannel fit, ultra exclusivity, looks to die for and on top of all that it's "sensible"  What a world we live in!

Agreed. By "hybrids" I mean those little Toyota-type things. :D

Ah, the good old SR20DET. I had one of those in my Pulsar GTi-R. What a fun little car that was!!  :D

Actually, mine's a RB20DET as it's a GTS-t (pics are in this thread somewhere). I'm running a modified T3 which is good for 450bhp apparently.

Ah, that would explain the 3 inch exhaust. I remember us running much larger exhausts on the RB26. I always wanted a Pulsar, so I ended up buying an Eclipse GSX, closest I could get in the US.

1989 Toyota Supra MKIII N/A

smallsuprafirstday001.jpg

Picked it up for $400 in running condition but with signs of the infamous BHG... but that doesn't matter as I'm swapping in a 7M-GTE+tranny anyway =D It needs a ton of cosmetic work though....

Oh yeah, I drove this from Atlanta, Georgia to Charlotte, NC just yesterday with tape residue from the "for sale" sign on the front window, the really annoying peeling purple tint in the back, and a spare dashboard blocking half the rear window... but it was all worth it =)

Edited by rtrdpenguin
The yellow interior is ugly.

So are your headlights! :P You should update the front end! (What was that my Mother always said.. If I didn't have something nice to say.... Ah hell, I can't remember the rest!) :)

Nick,

Sweet rides, both of them! When I picked up my Rumblebee the young gent who sold me the Bee is a really awesome dude, I traded my Millennium Yellow 2000 Corvette in on the truck and he took me down to the back garage to look at the new SRT10 Ram and Viper. He kept trying to goad me into taking the Viper out for a test drive and I had to refuse... If I would have driven it, I would have brought it home.. And then later worried about how to make the payments. Though they were going to cut me a hell of a deal.. $89K sticker, my price $72 out the door.... Gee if only I had 72!!! :blink:

The yellow interior is ugly.

Hmmm, that is just an opionion and honestly I think any WRX STI pre 2004 is butt ugly, but hey whatever floats your boat right? Anyways, the yellow is exactly the same paint used on the outside so everything matches and isn't half assed. And even though your car is turbo with a blow off valve, well it will still always be only 4 cylinders. Personally I like the sound of V8 and V10 much better than a 4 cylinder pocket rocket, but remember these are all just opinions, just like yours were.