Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup under the moon light longer exposure as well as some editing in MS paint... thats right ms paint not photoshop as im a loser with no photoshop program lol.

this was the original. front fender of the wrx taken out as well as the power lines.

IMG_5164.jpg

and after a lil ms paint

IMG_5164bigone.jpg

and heres another one taken that night

IMG_5168.jpg

Edited by urbandork

can we talk about the greatest race in the world...LE MANS 24 HOURS?!?!?! i dont care what people say about nascar or anything other. le mans has to be the best car race ever. i mean ive been 5 times and it gets better every year. cars like Ferrari, lamborghini, aston martin, panoz and corvette are racing alongside of LMP cars like the audi R10 and cars like that, car races cant get any better than this.

can we discuss about it because i would like to hear people AGREE with me on how good of a place it is to be in JUNE

Chcorvettec6r.jpg

I'm not biased or anything... It's just the best Grand Touring in LeMans :)

*Shrugs* I may be mental but I have delusions of driving a C6-R to work everyday! Why not.. No AC.. It only get up around 130 degrees in the cockpit.. Goes like STINK though! :)

can we talk about the greatest race in the world...LE MANS 24 HOURS?!?!?! i dont care what people say about nascar or anything other. le mans has to be the best car race ever. i mean ive been 5 times and it gets better every year. cars like Ferrari, lamborghini, aston martin, panoz and corvette are racing alongside of LMP cars like the audi R10 and cars like that, car races cant get any better than this.

can we discuss about it because i would like to hear people AGREE with me on how good of a place it is to be in JUNE

the yellow is exactly the same paint used on the outside so everything matches and isn't half assed. And even though your car is turbo with a blow off valve, well it will still always be only 4 cylinders. Personally I like the sound of V8 and V10 much better than a 4 cylinder pocket rocket

paint matched interior pieces are tacky and ugly, no matter what way you look at it. although, you can't expect much from a gt with a saleen bumper. i'd rather drive a 4 cylinder grocery getter than a domestic rice mustang :)

blow off valves don't make your car faster. they are there to prevent compressor surge, and most turbocharged vehicles come from the factory with bypass valves. the hks ssqv is for ricers. the stock turbo on a wrx is so tiny it isn't anything to brag about, either. it's apparent you are too ignorant to realize that cars with "only 4 cylinders" will walk all over a mustang gt in the straights and curves. not to mention certain vehicles that don't have any cylinders at all...

pocket rockets are vibrators...not sure where you are trying to go with that one.

carssupra.jpg

Chcorvettec6r.jpg

I'm not biased or anything... It's just the best Grand Touring in LeMans :)

*Shrugs* I may be mental but I have delusions of driving a C6-R to work everyday! Why not.. No AC.. It only get up around 130 degrees in the cockpit.. Goes like STINK though! :)

saw them race last year, even though they beat the DBR9 i still think the DBR9 looks a hell of alot better than the corvette...sorry.

my dream car wud be an Aston Martin DBRS9

look at them on google, theyre the road version of the DBR9

And the Le mans Aston is BRITISH!!!!!!:D

Personally I don't know what this British car snobbery is about. Most are bloody unreliable. And those that aren't are actually made abroad!

Just because a car bears our flag, it doesn't mean that it was solely born and bred in Britain.

I'd love to see the effect of fitting a modern engine and suspension into one of the old american classics.

Personally I don't know what this British car snobbery is about. Most are bloody unreliable. And those that aren't are actually made abroad!

Just because a car bears our flag, it doesn't mean that it was solely born and bred in Britain.

I'd love to see the effect of fitting a modern engine and suspension into one of the old american classics.

im not talking about the car itself u idiot, the bloody racing team is british. the drivers, mechanics, pit crew all british..if yous read or even heard about lemans you would know mate. so if this is the case where the car racing has to be the owners nationality then the ferrari f430 is scottish :blink: thats what you would think