Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in the US have a Pontiac G6? Those things are SEXAAY and fast to boot. I have to say, after starting my new job as a car porter for a VW/Volvo dealership near my house (although I get whored around to all the dealerships in need of someone to transfer a car :P ) I'm impressed by the new Civics, they actually live up to the bidding. Toyota... still no.

My *albatross* mobile. ;)

Getting back from a game in Ottawa with some friends. My friend is driving and I'm riding shotgun with a radio talking to the other Jeep Cherokee that took this picture.

77209064.jpg

A cleaner pic of my Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with a 5.7L HEMI.

81568470.jpg

0702071053.jpg

LOL I saw this crazy thing going down the road the other day. Yellow interior, and yellow on the inside of the massive rims. I wish you guys could have seen his uber custom wheel well mod to fit his rims and tires, I think he took a hack saw to them, and left the metal jagged, sharp, and cut all crooked. Funny as hell.

Psst, it's 2007 now. And you really can't say what kind of group that driver's from. I know asians that drive mustangs and black people that drive ricers. I think all this stereotyping should come to a stop.

-Sh0ty

Racist *beep*. Lets all stereotype African-Americans as people who do zany things to their cars. Yes, cause thats real smart, right?

LOL, he didn't say African Americans, he said "African Americans". Very different.

edit

And African Americans are stereotyped as not having cars at all, so technically he's being about as racist as he would be if he'd said that white people sleep all day.

Edited by Render
Racist *beep*. Lets all stereotype African-Americans as people who do zany things to their cars. Yes, cause thats real smart, right?

I'm not racist, I have numerous black friends, and friends of other races. My comment was well-educated, accurate, and not stereotypical at all. This is a very common and popular thing for African Americans to do to their vehicle. Listen, kid. Put away your jump to conclusions mat, and throw away your "race cards".