Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw one in blue at Carmax today.  2001 w/ 75k $18,998.  So awesome and German...except repair costs :P

:huh:

not really my mums audi 80 has 200k on the clock and usual stuff like filters tyres oil etc have been replaced

nout major has gone wrong with it or will do for the next 50k miles

maybe he means Audi car parts are expensive in the US?

Cost of parts is one thing, but there's also the cost of labor. The Audi has a pretty bad reputation for requiring more time to repair/replace parts than on other similar European cars (BMW, Benz). That, and the engine isn't the most reliable, it tends to leak oil. BTW, if you look around you're likely to find S4s with similar mileage from 2001 for less, around 14-16k.

Yeah, from what I've read, pre-2005 Audi's haven't got the best reputation on engine reliability. I just though it was cool to see one there, as they aern't very common where I live. Everyone here drives an H2 or an Escalade. I really have to say I'm mostly partial to this car. Yes, the Lancer can beat it performance wise, but, it's relatively economical, Allradtrieb, und schnell. Autocross, here I come!

http://img.netcarshow.com/Subaru-Impreza_S...allpaper_01.jpg

dsc00312im8.jpg

Shot with K800i at 2007-07-22

dsc00316xa7.jpg

dsc00317nb2.jpg

My dads jag xk, we were guna get the xkr but it was 12 grand more and he didnt wana spend the money on that wen this one had all the nice body kit and HUGE exhausts. 330 bhp a\nd 155 mph limited...pretty fast i dare say. gorgeous inside. before we even got the car it was my favourite car. this car shows the good partership between aston and jaguar. and also shows the automotive greatness of the British. truely an astonishing car. maybe the americans havent heard of this car yet im not too sure but if you can get your hands on test driving one..i would do so it is amazing. in one way it can be a cheaper aston martin. designed by the same man who designed the aston v8 vantage and it shows!. oh and i almost forgot...possible the best sounding car ever for a v8 honestly i nearly jizzed my pants first time i heard it.

hope u like it, comment back with ur comments and if u say anything negative be expecting a slap thru the post hehe

Graham

My dads jag xk, we were guna get the xkr but it was 12 grand more and he didnt wana spend the money on that wen this one had all the nice body kit and HUGE exhausts. 330 bhp a\nd 155 mph limited...pretty fast i dare say. gorgeous inside. before we even got the car it was my favourite car. this car shows the good partership between aston and jaguar. and also shows the automotive greatness of the British. truely an astonishing car. maybe the americans havent heard of this car yet im not too sure but if you can get your hands on test driving one..i would do so it is amazing. in one way it can be a cheaper aston martin. designed by the same man who designed the aston v8 vantage and it shows!. oh and i almost forgot...possible the best sounding car ever for a v8 honestly i nearly jizzed my pants first time i heard it.

hope u like it, comment back with ur comments and if u say anything negative be expecting a slap thru the post hehe

Graham

British automotive greatness from a company owned by Ford...

maybe the americans havent heard of this car yet im not too sure

American's are not that ignorant. The car has been out for quite a while now too.

It is a very nice car though, it may have saved Jag. This is the only good thing it has going for it, hopefully whoever buys it will be able to capitalize on th new XK's success.

You guys know how I'm always complaining about never having money?  I just wanted to tell you where it all went:  I just bought a 2007 Dodge Daytona Charger R/T in Top Banana Yellow.  I'll have pics later once I take them  :D  :D  :D

I've seen that before dude. Its a beast, you got good taste :)

Pinkfloyd,

I'm not a huge fan of the Daytona's flashy paint scheme, but it's a nice car none-the-less.

Meh, I bought it for the interior. Don't get me wrong, I'll outrun Camero's and Mustang's any day, but it's still hauling around 4000 pounds of luxury sedan. The resemblance to the 300C is uncanny when you sit in both cars back to back, althought the Daytona Package has nice contoured racing seats and leather all round, and this one has all the gadgets save for the rear seat DVD player (what do you need a rear seat DVD player for anyway? That's not what that seat's for ;) ). It runs great; tuned exhaust and a 5.7liter V8, and you can't comlain about 360 bhp. Overall I'm really happy with it, althoguh It needs a bath because the dealer had it shipped from another state when I bought it and it got a bit dusty. It's a schweet ride, and believe it or not, it's one of the most fuel efficent V8's on the planet. Over here in America, we have it good too; I understand in the UK gas can reach over 6 dollars a gallon. Anyway, here's a pic I took of it in my garage that I posted on a blog. Lemme know if it don't work, as I'm new at the picture buissiness ;)

img_0047.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for the poor image quality, I'm testing the camera on my iPhone ;)

Edited by Pinkfloyd
My humble ride: 

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7259/corsaswing1bj5.jpg

Typical Chilean uni student car (I hope that made sense... my english grammar is getting lots of rust lately)

A shiny corsa b and its a 1.6 :o Can I have your car pretty please?

They may not be the biggest or most refined cars but lower them and stiffen them up a bit and there stupidly fun to chuck about on bendy roads. I've been wanting another corsa since the week after I sold my old one.

176409716-L.jpg

2000 Impreza coupe. Backdrop is our latest creation which will open in Sept. 2007.

A School for 7th and 8th Grade.

I provided the 3D computer graphic images from concept to final renderings.

See, I wasn't really a Navy SEAL !

Edited by scooberoo