Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Sadman, what a beaut! Great match for a 'Nam loadout :D Great color, and please tell me it's a 4 speed manual with at least a 350. The true experience lies in jumping off the line after dropping it in first :wub: Good car nonetheless! And @ at The Gopher, nice e30? 328i? I'm looking to pick up a newer 325-330i or an e36

///M3. Nice cars.

WTF happened in the second pic?!

Some ********* spun out and flipped their POS on to the trunklid. Pushed the car a good 5m or so from where it was parked. I lost about 2000$ never to be seen again.

Another pic:

th_IMG_6010.jpgth_IMG_6009.jpg

My car was parked parallel to the curb and smug up against the bushes. Note how far it got pushed (he said he was traveling about 55kph/35mph)

Another [before] pic:

th_IMG_5605.jpg

And @ at The Gopher, nice e30? 328i?  I'm looking to pick up a newer 325-330i or an e36 ///M3.  Nice cars.

///M3 E30s are nice, here's one:

th_IMG_6543.jpg

///M3 E36s are nice with great engines, I'm not a fan of the rest of the car.

The fourth photo is my current car, a '89 325i five speed. The 2nd car was a 5spd 1988 325is. funfunfun car. BTW they never made the E30 with displacements more than 2.5L (325i) or 2.7L (325e, but it's a boring economy engine). The later E36 cars and E46s are a different story.

This car is FRICKIN' SICK

th_IMG_6605.jpgth_IMG_6626.jpg

it's a 850CSi

You know that 850CSi can be chipped to remove the top speed limiter (250kph/155mph is limited) so it essentially tops out (with a looong straight) to just over 300kph / 185mph right?

:D

EDIT: and yes we yankies have that Golf over here =)

Edited by The Gopher
^^lol, I know...I'm pointing out that you guys have bazillions of Golfs...over here...not too many, lol.  Here people always ask "what is that?" etc...which is laughable.

Really? no Golfs? you have the Polo though which we don't have right? how about the 'Jetta'?

I'm in the states too bro...the Golf is like the 2nd best selling car in the world, lol....in Europe they have tons - here VW sells about 5,000 a year...in the whole country.

But yes, over there they have/had Polos, Lupos, occasional Bora/Jettas, Golf estates, the new Tiguan soon (before use I think), and a massive assortment of commercial vehicles, diesel vehicles...marine powerplants...VW in the states...sucks. :-(

New pictures of my Crown Vic with my dad's Yukon XL in the background.

102_2090.jpg

102_2089.jpg

lol everyone will think its a cop car

Some ********* spun out and flipped their POS on to the trunklid. Pushed the car a good 5m or so from where it was parked. I lost about 2000$ never to be seen again.

Another pic:

lol did you pay that firefighter to smash his windsheild with an axe?

Edited by fanta101

I'm thinking Stargate must be in a LE family- Look at the Yukon- those appear to be flashers/strobes behind the grill there :o

Definitely not stock ;)

However, thats a very nice house, so.......must not be a city cop- maybe a statie

Definitely, the crown-vic is ex-duty car also...with the aim-lights on the a-pillars etc. I dont mind driving our crown-vics, but they are SOOOO slow compared to our new Hemi Chargers..then again, the Chargers dont look like they'll take the serious thrashing we give our vic's.

(You know the stereotypical Dukes of Hazzard car flying off a dirt berm? Yeah...that happens far too often here...)

@ Sadman, what a beaut!  Great match for a 'Nam loadout  :D Great color, and please tell me it's a 4 speed manual with at least a 350.  The true experience lies in jumping off the line after dropping it in first  :wub: Good car nonetheless!

It was a true LT1 350 small block putting out a wonderful 350+hp w/ a 4 speed manual. :wub: Oh how I miss driving it... :(

lol did you pay that firefighter to smash his windsheild with an axe?

No but I would not mind smashing and shooting up his vehicle in revenge. You'll know when you loose a good car.

Yes, the Crown Vic is an ex police car. Also, my dad uses the truck as a service vehicle for his business. He owns a car repair shop and tow truck service. Although he was a cop for quite a few years.

Do you guys get lots of people giving you plenty of room? Nobody tailgating, speeding, "dangerous manuver"ing?

Not true, there was the C2 Alpina with the 2.7 that definitely wasn't a boring economy engine :)

Yes, and that is not a BMW production. Alpina is an aftermarket ...producer/converter/upgrader, they are not part of BMW but do lots of stuff with them. :)

I would like a Alpina B6 3.5 :) 258hp and lots of goodness. Alpina B10 BiTurbo E34s are SICK

No but I would not mind smashing and shooting up his vehicle in revenge. You'll know when you loose a good car.

Do you guys get lots of people giving you plenty of room? Nobody tailgating, speeding, "dangerous manuver"ing?

Yes, and that is not a BMW production. Alpina is an aftermarket ...producer/converter/upgrader, they are not part of BMW but do lots of stuff with them. :)

I would like a Alpina B6 3.5 :) 258hp and lots of goodness. Alpina B10 BiTurbo E34s are SICK

Ahh, but you never said BMW never made the E30 with an engine bigger that 2.5l, so "they" did make an E30 with an engine bigger than 2.5l (and yes, I am being picky ;) )

And yeah, the E34 B10 is one of my favourite cars, I just love the look of the E34

Edited by Fizzy
Ahh, but you never said BMW never made the E30 with an engine bigger that 2.5l, so "they" did make an E30 with an engine bigger than 2.5l (and yes, I am being picky ;) )

And yeah, the E34 B10 is one of my favourite cars, I just love the look of the E34

Umm...my E30 325 had a 2.7l engine.