Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are envious of the States because we have the 'Right to bear arms' :)

.......but we ain't gots Skylines! <_<

I trade for that anyday! :(

We may lose the ability to defend ourselves.....but we could probably outrun 'em!!

;)

Slainte!

cool explorer. Does it have any kind of modifications to make it more tactical?

Nope, lol. I should do something however.

Jesus BS_MARS i hate that place. i remember it so well. Spent a week out there

That building on top the hill we had to take a 400yd shot from there when i was there down into the town you are in.

I assume you qualified with 100% on that right? :P

We did a raid on that building too. As I'm sure you know it's really a complicated structure and didn't help that 90% of the windows were boarded up and we shot out most of the lights by accident.

Edited by [BS]_MARS

^Very nice. Just picked this up today... we are E36 brothers:

95 325is

325is028lo7.jpg

325is022by5.jpg

325is008oa6.jpg

325is030gn0.jpg

^ I didn't even know it had Racing Dynamics wheels on it until I got to the guy's house to check out the car. Bonus!

And yeah, the stock calipers will be repainted black soon.

Edited by BARsrule2
I'm ashamed to post my bike after that beautiful looking buell but her she is in all her 125 glory :

l_93560dd780b3872d2d227723a8a4f6-1.jpg

bike1.jpg

Wow, thats a 125, didn't build em like that in my day. On a more serious note mate make sure you have the best lock you can afford on it. Preferably chain it to something. Kids would love it as a field bike, the thieving little toerags!

2004, actually. Somehow got it from a podunk police department around me with 64K miles, so I figured it'd been rolled or something, but my mechanic said it was in really good shape. No idea why they let it go, but I suppose their loss is my gain. Saving for a solid black paint job right now for the undercover squad look.

It's so irritating, though, when everyone around you is driving exactly the speed limit...