Pictures of your rides

Well my tracker bit the dust. Broke the crank. And since i only paid 300 bucks for it i decided it was not worth putting around 1000 into to get it running again. So i bought this beauty for 850. :)

DSC03692.jpg

Edit:

I even transfered my sticker over to the new one. :)

DSC03694.jpg

And since the rear speakers were blown i was able to use the ones out of my tracker too.

DSC03695.jpg

Edited by ferretkiller
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thats a 125, didn't build em like that in my day. On a more serious note mate make sure you have the best lock you can afford on it. Preferably chain it to something. Kids would love it as a field bike, the thieving little toerags!

It is a monster of a 125, im 6 foot 3 so its perfect for my size but it dwarfs my dad's bandit. I've owned it for a year and no one has ever guessed the engine size, they look at the bike, then the L plates and the look of confusion is priceless :P It's got a big chain and a data tool alarm (hate it SO much) and a very expensive mot coming up :(

Edit:

Ferretkiller, I like those rear speakers :P

Thanks Man. They cost a total of 40 bucks to make.

2 AN-PVS cases $20

2 6/9 3-way speakers, walmart brand $15

2 wall outlet extension cords $5

Having good quality sound, and having to strap down the speakers on Foam so they dont rattle, Priceless.

Edited by ferretkiller

My new ride as I got fed up of waiting to get my insurance payout and worked enough before hand to afford it. That has now paid up at last, 5 months after the accident !

I registered it myself etc after buying direct from an import auctions place, it has been on the road for about 2 weeks now. Saved a few quid too over second hand buys already sorted out with plates etc too. It doesn't really have the on road presence of the Prelude but it shifts when need be :D

Edited by Shard

Last wednesday we orderred this car ,on the SEMA show ,

to import to belgium for show uses...

A Roush Mustang 427R Track Pack

427r_trak_pak_outside_big.jpg

427r_trak_pak_outside2_big.jpg

427r_trak_pak_outside3_big.jpg

Jack Roush knows a thing or two about racing and Mustangs. His road racing career includes more than 110 wins and 20 national championships, and this vast expertise is evident throughout the ROUSH 427R Trak Pak.

Designed for the daily driver who enjoys pushing his car to the limits on open track days, the ROUSH 427R Trak Pak Mustang has plenty of specialized content to accommodate the unique needs of those who like driving up to the edge on the racetrack in a safe, controlled environment.

With the addition of the intercooled ROUSHchargerTM the 427R Trak Pak Mustang has 435 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. of torque, plenty of power to quickly get up to speed on the straightaways. The cooling system has been enhanced with a black bar high flow front grille and radiator cooling shields. There is a functional strut tower brace under the hood to help strengthen the chassis and decrease unwanted twisting.

The suspension system has been completely revamped to easily manage the twists and turns of a road course. The ROUSH 427R Trak Pak suspension includes adjustable front and rear shocks, front and rear springs, front and rear stabilization bars, front and rear jounce bumpers and adjustable camber/caster plates.

To whoa this pony down ROUSH adds 6-piston front calipers with 14-inch, two-piece slotted front rotors and slotted rear rotors. The brake pads are replaced with high-performance racing quality versions, and the new ROUSH brake cooling system and high temperature brake fluid will ensure that the brakes will be ready when you need them the most.

The ROUSH three-piece aerobody kit gives the car a menacing look as it roars past the other cars on the track, and consists of a front fascia, front chin spoiler and hood scoop. The car rides on 18-inch forged wheels painted a dark charcoal and mounted to ultra-performance tires for maximum grip on the racetrack. The functional hood pins, unique graphics and badging add to the overall styling of the car.

Inside the cockpit the driver will immediately notice the addition of the new three-gauge dash pod with engine oil temperature, coolent temperature and a boost gauge. A shift light has also been integrated into this dash pod as well. The ROUSH sport leather seating, short throw shifter with retro-style ball, and four-piece performance pedal kit help to round out the interior styling.

We drove it last week on the Las Vegas track....

It feels fenomaly!!!

really incredible!!!

on the track , much faster then a shelby Gt500 (some Roush blokes told us...)

It should be in Belgium end december ,

and ready to ride half januari...

If i have the car here , i will add some more pictures..

Check out my ride B)

IMGP1426.jpg

IMGP1427.jpg

IMGP1428.jpg

Stealth bike... no one hears me coming with this bad boy...

Mongoose XR-250

Front disc break

Shimano equipped 7-speed right brake

21 speed

Rear Shock coil system

Falcon gears

Zoom Tracker 550 front suspension

thick swift tire frame

rough trail tires

Willing to trade for a Honda Honda CBR600RR. Come'on its a steal!!

:P

And cheap tax too! :)
Yup, like £50 a year in the pocket over the lude.

that's a nice compact car :) .

What's the displacement? the front looks good!

And are those Watanabee's?

Displacement is 1332, the alloys are a JDM brand called Black Racing from what I have been told. Sadly they were somewhat abused by the former owner not in the sense of being kerbed but by apparently never getting a clean! Even with my efforts they sadly still look pretty tatty. I plan to get them refinished at some point, and probably use them as a winter wheel, and get some nice 15's for the summer.

Still, I like it a lot :D

Some people are envious of the States because we have the 'Right to bear arms' :)

.......but we ain't gots Skylines! <_<

We have a few. I once got to go for a ride in the one that won Pike Peak with Rhys Millen, my buddy was driving it around on the street. Looked better in white before the stupid fast n furious raped it...

Edited by hkssr20det
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got my first job in Accounting, so my Camry went to the big used car dealership in the sky.

My replacement (Pics Courtesy of our Favorite Old Person... Guinness):

BrendansA41a.png

BrendansA42.png

And one of both of our favorite Ingolstadt exports together:

Audis1.png

A warning to people in their young adulthood moving up in cars- Insurance truly is a *badgeress* when you upgrade, watch yourself!

post-41355-1196665613_thumb.jpgthis is my ride

it is spacious and comfy

has great milage and can carry all my equipment too

plus friends if they need a lift

and no one gets in the way when they see it coming

and it gets me from a to b and back again door to door

no road tax no insurance or petrol and i dont need to pay congestion charges or that fact even parking

Edited by felts27
I just got my first job in Accounting, so my Camry went to the big used car dealership in the sky.

My replacement (Pics Courtesy of our Favorite Old Person... Guinness):

"Favorite old person" eh?

well..... :angry:

Stay off my Lawn!!

:P

Those pics did turn out well if I do say so myself ;)

Good Day Sir!

Slainte!

Edited by Guinness