Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only a classic, but a rat rod of sorts, with the flat coloring. That kind of style has always been appealing to me. Very nice man. :)

it's not a rat rod, but I'll forgive you for insulting my car like that ;)

'rat rod' is the saddest thing to happen to hot rodding since... billet wheels. I'm painting my car cause i'm sick of going to a show and having people call it that. My car is 100% safe, runs great and I have taked pride in making it so. Seems everything that has 'flat' (mine is semi gloss, splitting hairs I know) and red rims is called a ratrod. Traditional hot rodding is making a comeback, thank god.

I'm glad you like it though, I get lots of funny looks going down the highway :P

Guiness, awsome pics man. I really dig the green of thatt car... perhaps I'll paint my roof green instead...

'rat rod' is the saddest thing to happen to hot rodding since... billet wheels. I'm painting my car cause i'm sick of going to a show and having people call it that. My car is 100% safe, runs great and I have taked pride in making it so. Seems everything that has 'flat' (mine is semi gloss, splitting hairs I know) and red rims is called a ratrod. Traditional hot rodding is making a comeback, thank god.

Quoted for truth...

I'm glad traditional hot rod styling is coming back, I can't abide the cookie-cutter "boydsters" that show up at shows.

it's not a rat rod, but I'll forgive you for insulting my car like that ;)

Sorry man, No offense intended.

I see what you are saying though. Personally, i like the rat rod style, i dont know the ins and outs of it however, so ill take your word. :)

Regardless though it is a nice car. and now that you say it i can see the semi gloss rather than flat. I once saw a really nice lincoln zepher that a guy had chopped and lowered. It was incredible. It also had a really nice semi gloss paintjob.

what it looked like right before i pulled... well... everything

DSC02782.jpg

black1copy.jpg

now...

car8.jpg

coilovers (got em cheap too)

car7.jpg

car2.jpg

2006 2.5L wrx engine, only 30k miles! had a whole wrecked wrx and completely stripped it. then stripped my car completely and im putting everything into my car except for seats and exterior body parts. (98 impreza RS)

glockfire-

Great to see another Coloradoan here!

Ye Old Canadian

What year is the bus? I moved from Florida to Colorado in a '69 exactly like that! uhhh...but not in 1969 of course :P

Slainte!

Edited by Guinness