Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so beautiful....Wonderful Landie specimen there. But.....

NEEDZ MOAR .50 CALABIR MASHEEN GNU :P

no NO !!! .50cals are going no where near that lol shes an FFR and thats what she is stopping as lol

dude that old school land rover is tight! :wub:

thankies but shes not as old as the other one we have in the garage which is in need of restoring a 1967 series IIa 88 inch its a civi so it will be getting sold and a lightweight bought lol in its place lol

• 3 weeks later...

just finished re-spraying the front end of my spitfire. sprayed in the back garden, with minimal kit, and free paint, looks very good, amazing considering the situation. rest of the car is nearly done now, just gotta get the lights and bumper on the bonnet, spray the tub, and its ready to go.

100% free re-spray "is teh awesomeness"

DSCN3893smaller.jpg

DSCN3894smaller.jpg

DSCN3895smaller.jpg

the design is based off triumphs 60's LeMans spitfires.

l_ec7613da3ab06e24ebd9381aed9f6d0c.jpg

My new Mondeo ST24 2.5 V6. half leather interior, 170bhp (stock), 6 disc cd changer (that i couldnt find for a week) and all the other ST24 extras (RSAP kit etc). Want a stainless exhaust, remap and a CAI kit for her :)

Goes like a rocket, and its surprisingly good on fuel for a V6, much better than my old 525 was on diesel anyway ;D

thats the nicest shape Mondeo aswell if you ask me. heres the front of my car, the backs not done yet haha.

DSCN3896smaller.jpg

DSCN3897smaller.jpg

DSCN3898smaller.jpg

just found out theres a 2 week delay on my new soft top, and with my test next week, means it'll be at least a week before i can go for a spin. which sucks.

ps. im aware my front valance is on the wonk slightly, shoddy fibreglass repro thing, but i like to think of it as the cars cheeky smile haha :rolleyes:

Edited by screamin_weasel

My old mans ride technically, but after years of dribbling I have finally driven it! :D

A true British sports car... 1973 Jaguar E-type (XKE for those across the pond). 5.3 litre V12. Does about 6 miles to the gallon... On a good day!

Dry stored in a garage for 11 years after the owner decided he preferred the Ferrari!

DSCF0241.jpg

DSCF0244.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

Never understood, for the American market, the long 2 ear spinners on the wheels were replaced by short 3 ear because there were deemed dangerous in case some-one got too close. If you're that close you are already underneath the car!

My old mans ride technically, but after years of dribbling I have finally driven it! :D

A true British sports car... 1973 Jaguar E-type (XKE for those across the pond). 5.3 litre V12. Does about 6 miles to the gallon... On a good day!

Dry stored in a garage for 11 years after the owner decided he preferred the Ferrari!

DSCF0241.jpg

DSCF0244.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

Never understood, for the American market, the long 2 ear spinners on the wheels were replaced by short 3 ear because there were deemed dangerous in case some-one got too close. If you're that close you are already underneath the car!

Manual you lucky Git Very nice now you just have to bump off the old man and its yours ;)

Here's mine, I posted pics of her before when she was white, but she looks a little different now :D

Shes not quite finished yet, couple more bits to do (like the carbon bonnet, roof, boot combo, then lights, rear wide arches plastic to replace glass etc etc etc) but she's getting there.

Fully 'built' RB26 DETT

Garrett GT28RS turbos (capable of 700bhp :D )

R33 Gearbox

650bhp paddle clutch

and more other stuff than could ever remember :D

520bhp :D 1035 Kgs :D thats just over 500bhp per ton :D :D :D :D oh and she's RWD of course :D

n581845933_1034115_9909.jpg

n581845933_1034086_771.jpg

n581845933_1034104_6754.jpg

n581845933_1033833_3227.jpg

Edited by TwinTurboCH

omg twinturboch thats an awesome car. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!

Heres something not many of u might have seen. Its somewhat obscure outside of Asia

Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo R:

Evo 7 4G63T engine detuned to generate 240bhp @ 5500rpm, 343Nm (253ft/lb) @ 2500rpm

0-60 6.5s(claimed) 7.6s(what I managed to get it to do)

only slight dislike was that it had an autobox, but its meant to be softer than the EVO 7

(pics to come in a bit)

l_dfa70a1e3ec2101ec93d15e248bc4bbd.jpg

Edited by Punkypink