Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE SPITTY!! Did you see the pic of my old Mk4 on page 107..?

connieSpit.jpg

Great cars... Nice Capri too.. need to find an alley full of old cardboard boxes to run over...

I has a new set of wheels...

Choice was between a black Merc 500SL of 96 vintage, a black 1986 Porsche 911 Carrera, and a 1998 black BMW 328 Convertible. I chose the sensible option and got the Beemer. And very nice it is too.. 80k miles and full BMW service history and all the extras as it was originally a BMW demonstrator model. One button and the hood and windows drop and one to raise them all again which is rather nice..

Spent the weekend polishing it up and adding a few extras to modernise it a bit, then fitted my USB stereo. The USB cable runs into the ashtray and I have 3x4GB USB pen drives in there with all my music on, as in all my other vehicles.

I bought it in London from an Arsenal football fan who had a personal plate on it reading A GOONER (A 'gooner' being an Arsenal fan/player) which didn't come with the car. Trouble is, the new plates hadn't been sorted in time so I had to drive it home from London with technically the wrong plates... :o Made it though without going near any of our lovely cameras... :huh: Fitted new plates to it with it's original numbers. Car is a gem and with 200bhp is good for nearly 150mph in it's standard form and get's to 60 in 6.5-7 seconds yet still returns 35mpg in my normal driving. Not bad... defnitely a bit of a cruiser though compared to the slower MX5- the 5 feels a lot sportier and the BM doesn't make me want to throw it around.

Before:

Picture720.jpg

Picture723.jpg

After:

Picture732.jpg

Picture733.jpg

Picture734.jpg

Picture731.jpg

Picture735.jpg

Picture739.jpg

Picture717.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice Moose Moriquende !

Heres mine on her 15" (got a set of 17" Azevs aswell) in front of Dover cliffs

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee223/s...o/IM000582e.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee223/s...o/IM000627e.jpg

Thank you, yours is nice aswell.

Currently saving up to buy a S40 Fase II actually. :)

Nice bike, Maveric. Love the colour :D

Edit: Sturgis, is yours a diesel?

Edited by Moriquende
Thank you, yours is nice aswell.

Currently saving up to buy a S40 Fase II actually. :)

Nice bike, Maveric. Love the colour :D

Edit: Sturgis, is yours a diesel?

cheers, mine is a Phase I with T4 headlight conversion and MS design kit, it's petrol though ;)

Nice 30 mate, R design does so much for it in terms of looks :)

I've been tempted by them aswell, but i don't think i could manage with the little bootspace compared to my S40, as i seems to manage to fully pack my boot and rearseats whenever i go to the UK lol.. i prolly need a V series :P

edit: 3rd moose on the same page btw! :D

Edited by sturgis

Since we're on the topic of Volvos...

I present to you my 1967 Volvo 122S... only got a rather ghastly arty farty shot of it in front of the Forth Bridge though :(

My brother's daily driver ,and the airsoft car, is a 2002 Phase 2 V70 T5 ex-police. So we've got both ends of the spectrum :)

Edited by Hammerfall