Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new project

1965 Dodge Coronet

As of now no motor or tranny, but it does have a posi rear end with 4.10's in it, a ratchet shifter, and it's mini-tubbed (it's holding 13" Mickeys back there right now) .

Soon to have a 440 (maybe with 6 Pak carbs), 727 automatic, Fresh paint (Either bright yellow w/ black hood or Plum Crazy purple)

Quite a bit of work to be done to the interior as well, should be fun to drive when we are done though!

Cromag

That's a nice little project there Cromag, super clean looking exterior too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1994 Kawasaki ZXR 400 L4.

Running restricted at 33Bhp,

On Bridgestone Battlax BT 020s front and rear

Micron can,

EBC Pro-Lite discs and pads I believe are also EBC, though I know not what.

Aftermarket fairings,

[Tail tidy,

rear indicators,

plate mounted reflector]

(those three have been done since I took these pics, so you won't see the indicators, but they're Motrax LED tips.)

(Not very many) tonnes of chuckable green fun.

Photos taken in April sometime, when we had that brief bright flash of light that I presume was our summer.

I washed her, polished any shiny bits I could find sticking out, and stuck her on my lawn.

MyNinja.jpg

MyZXR400.jpg

Meonthebike.jpg

(And yes, that is me, and no, I'm not trying to look mean, I'm squinting against the sunlight)

TheBikes.jpg

TheBikes2.jpg

ZXR400L4ForkTop.jpg

Unfortunately, I have to now wait until late June until I can afford to get her back on the road, I just can't spare the pennies for a new back tyre and pads front and back, else my Nurburgring trip will just fail to happen...

:(

Every time the sun comes out and we get a peg-scratcher of a day like today, I'm sitting in work/at home just agonising... :P

too many crotch-rockets on here...

so here are my bike-squashers!

photo00291111.th.jpg

and a side profile of my truck when i got it (put a mountain top on since, one of those lift-up-lid thingys).

photo0028c.th.jpg

she hasnt been this clean since. i live out in the sticks...

as you can probably tell from my hillbilly vee-hickels!

PS, only kidding about squidging bikers!

• 1 month later...

My latest acquisition :) brings me to my 5th car in 3 years (not because I have crashed any, I just get bored quickly :P ) I will not be modifying it beyond getting some different Golf alloys.

P5300021edit.jpg

Yes I know the letters aren't straight <_<

My unfinished audio project; JL Audio 10W7 w/ JL Audio 500/1 Amp. :D

P6170016.jpg

My latest acquisition :) brings me to my 5th car in 3 years (not because I have crashed any, I just get bored quickly :P ) I will not be modifying it beyond getting some different Golf alloys.

So, what were your other 4 cars?

First 3 are pictured on Page 104

-Honda Civic

-Mitsubishi L200

-Ford Focus

Went to uni and survived 1 month without owning a car then realised I HAD to have something to drive. Leading to...

-Cheap car; that shall not be named. Owned for 6 months, then decided I couldn't live with it, had to get something bigger and more comfortable.

-VW Golf

First 3 are pictured on Page 104

-Honda Civic

-Mitsubishi L200

-Ford Focus

Went to uni and survived 1 month without owning a car then realised I HAD to have something to drive. Leading to...

-Cheap car; that shall not be named. Owned for 6 months, then decided I couldn't live with it, had to get something bigger and more comfortable... Vauxhall Corsa

-VW Golf

:D

Also I'll chuck mine in, not here just to reveal triggerhappy16's old car. ;)

focus.jpg

Also I'd like to say that bar the black out, the number plate is untouched!

Edited by Wild_XIII
  • 2 weeks later...
Sure you don't want some more black on that? :P;)

Hmmm

What a good idea, I think I will tint the back windows, tail lights and headlights.

I have now fitted:

Rear anti-roll bar, front anti-roll bar from a MKIV Golf R32, steering rack from an Audi S3, all round Poly bushes, Audi S3 upper and lower strut braces and a full set of lowering coilovers.

I have replaced the brakes and the tyres, powder coated the wheels and fixed the aircon and a few other niggles.

It is in the garage and when I get it back it will have a G60 flywheel, Sachs clutch, a short shifter and a Quaife ATB diff.

Brill.

DSC00565.JPG

DSC00573.JPG

er, I have spent a lot though.

Might as well since the gearbox will be off for the torque biasing diff and it will save me doing it later.

The new clutch will easily handle the 300bhp I'm aiming for.

The new flywheel is single mass so it will spool up quicker than the current heavy old worn out dual mass one. The only slight cost is a little bit of noise and roughness at tickover.

I get that from the engine mounts and dogbone bushes anyway.

The short shifter is a nice unit but it looks like a Transformer's cock so I will try to put the original knob and leather gaiter on it to "stealth" it up.