Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Sometimes living in West Texas has its perks, like open roads with no other vehicles for miles...

Side note, yes I was obviously speeding, I don't want to turn this into one of those arguments. In this case the only person I would have hurt was myself and I will only do that kind of stuff, when I'm the only one who could get hurt.

For now I'm rocking a Brodie Enduro. Don't have pics it's at home (I'm living in the university dorms at the moment).

My other ride (well OK... it's my moms but it pretty much should be mine) is a 92 Saturn SW2. It can smoke most Civics actually (except for the Si and Type R's).

• 4 weeks later...

KO4, inlet manifold, fuel rail, fuel pressure valve, possible fuel pump, down pipe, exhaust manifold and a few other bits.

Not as cheap and easy as I thought but you can get closer to 300bhp with a really good map.

The AUQ 180 bhp engine can do 230 easily with just a map and a filter and very nearly 250 if you are prepared to have a really peaky map and shorten the life of your turbo with too much boost pressure...

I'm rolling in a 2001 Leon Cupra 1.8T. 180HP at the min, but KO4 turbo and inlet should take the power up to 250 at minimum when mapped

• 3 weeks later...

I got it a couple of weeks ago, it's my first silvia and i'm completly in love. :D

It's got coil-overs (Tanabe front, GP sport rear)

unknown extractors into 2.5 inch exaust

A silly pod filter set up that sucks hot air from said extractors

And tires made out of recycled shoes from thailand :P

776364663_wjxvG-XL.jpg

776362976_dh8sT-XL.jpg

776367888_okpBC-XL.jpg

776371852_vPmNM-XL.jpg

776369727_7NXzS-XL.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well.....I broke my car :(

Chap started to pull away from a junction as the road was entirely clear, I went to follow him and he stopped dead for no reason, I ended up rather buried in the back of his Corsa :(

Of course from an insurance stand point it's my fault as I hit the back of him but oh well.

06032010215.jpg

06032010214copy.jpg

07032010237.jpg

07032010238.jpg

Some of my cars...

This is my 99 suzuki vitara, got abit of a lift and road wheels on atm, Ive got mud tyres for playing in the mud with in the garage. Its got a not too bad spec as it is however ive got some goodies still to fit. A vw 1.6td to get rid of the crappy gas motor, rear disc conversion to go on still and an arb rear air locker to name but a few.

DSC00963.jpg

DSC00965.jpg

Inside..

DSC00957.jpg

it is a off roader and gets used as much as pos

My mk1 Golf cabs on coilovers.. (for sale btw ;) )

iyrdurdjduduijuuy.jpg

Kiwi

• 3 weeks later...