Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

This was my last car

Seat Ibiza 1.2 reference sport, 75bhp, 0-60 forever, top speed 110mph with wind assistnace :rolleyes:

car1.jpg

This is my latest car

Lexus IS220D, 177bhp, 0 - 60 in 8 seconds, top speed ive had is 143mph, im sure it has more though?

Lexus.jpg

And this is the other halfs car

Ford KA Zetec, i dont even know what engine size it is let alone the figures lol!

Picture004.jpg

now that i have a mostly worthy ride, i might as well post it. i was going to upload more pics, but the good one is, for some reason (probably because of the lack of glare), too big to upload. anyway, here is my loaded 2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT. it also so happens to be an anniversary model with a ram air V6 (in other words, its got a good air intake from the factory i guess). i havent timed it or gone faster than 90 (on purpose) with it yet, but its quick. its got a nice lowered suspension kit and shoes, making it subtly better looking than any other grand am GT on the road that i'v seen, and i like that.

gallery_26263_1797_511031.jpg

sorry about the glare. ill work on subtly editing the better pic so its small enough to upload to the user galleries.

^^ You reckon? I know manufacturer figures can sometimes be a bit off, i reckon it'll touch 150 without any mods and a tail wind, tuning box or remap i reckon it'll see 170

they reckoned my seat would only do 98mph!!!

Jsut to note i didnt do that speed on a public road, it was at an aerodrome that a friend works at :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^ You reckon? I know manufacturer figures can sometimes be a bit off, i reckon it'll touch 150 without any mods and a tail wind, tuning box or remap i reckon it'll see 170

they reckoned my seat would only do 98mph!!!

Jsut to note i didnt do that speed on a public road, it was at an aerodrome that a friend works at :)

Top speed is much harder than 0-60 time to improve, because you're fighting air pressure. I don't imagine you'd get it anywhere near 170 without an awful lot more power that would need more than a remap.

Even the 15 MPH over the tested limited (all the independent tests seem to get around 135 too) even with a tail wind seems a lot.

Still 135's hardly shabby.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

DSC00800.JPG

Not that exact one, but same model. Non runner, just needs the carbs cleaning, £270, Nexxus exhaust, and about £400 of brand new unused parts have been fitted about 3 weeks ago.

But it's on the proviso that I get my full bike license within 3 months of returning from NZ... time to get selling/saving!