Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted to say to some of these... "WOW! That's really....practical!"

If you are referring to the Smart Roadster(hey, I'm a car freak next to a gun lover.) its IS practical. It only has 70 BHP, but gets 47 MPG. Better than veirtually evry other vehicle in the world. And guess what? It actually LOOKs good too.

Not being in the US. Are Scoobies (brit slang for a subaru) like the WRX and the STi model rare in the US.

There a gent who comes in my place of workwho has a STi. But an older version. Resprayed in white, an it fly like *beep* of a shovel.

Back to the topic. I'm having lesson atm, but am having a Veedub Polo

Yup, then he got a ~$300-$400 ticket for:

1.) being out past curfew (which is 12AM [i think] for 16 year olds)

and

2.) doing ~90MPH in a 45MPH zone.

Not to say that he's a bad driver or anything. He knows his car pretty well and also knows its limits. I say he is a pretty good driver.

Edited by SgtBojangles
I'm tempted to say to some of these... "WOW! That's really....practical!"

If you are referring to the Smart Roadster(hey, I'm a car freak next to a gun lover.) its IS practical. It only has 70 BHP, but gets 47 MPG. Better than veirtually evry other vehicle in the world. And guess what? It actually LOOKs good too.

Yep the roadster seems the most practial car for me at the moment.

I've gone from living in the middle of the sticks and having to be on call to go out to the most inacessable places at silly times to living in the middle of the city and no longer being on call.

Plus it looks cool :P

Razer: Dispatch bikes are sooo cool :D

Yep my Grandfather rode one everyday since he was in the Army and the one I have (he built back up) was the actual one he rode when he was in the mob.

Maybe I could have phrased it better.... what I meant was, it's amusing to me to look at all the tiny little European cars, and if someone who owned one would say "Well, what do you think of my car?" I'd be tempted to say "Well....it's very practical"

It's a joke ;)