Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only started driving a few weeks ago. So for now I have to make do with this RS125 which I bought off ebay recently. Derestricted though so not too bad for learning some road skills. :)

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

My next bike wants to be one of these:

CBR600RR_rhs_bg.jpg

ColdZer0, the Jeep is my wheelin' rig, and that pic is one of the few times it's actually spotless.  My area (northern NJ) is mostly woodland trails or rocks....so theres all kinds of carnage to go around  :D

ferg981, insurance rates by me are riduculous.....i pay bout $4500 a year for the Jeep, and $3000 for the truck, but thats only because it's a commercial truck under the companies policy

Bet your jeep has a 6 litre engine or something tho, whereas my car has a 1.8 litre engine. Anything above 2 litres I wont get insured on at all

FERG

Bet your jeep has a 6 litre engine or something tho, whereas my car has a 1.8 litre engine. Anything above 2 litres I wont get insured on at all

FERG

If it is the stock motor, it won't have a 6.0 liter in it. Thats a good sized engine mate. It could have an aftermarket engine shoved in there though. Thats not uncommon here in the States. People mod the hell out of those Jeeps. Do you have bad credit?

I was brutally attacked by an ambrams tank. AKA a god damned SUV.

Im waiting for the tow truck to show up to haul my car off to the body shop to get an estimate then im going to head out to the hospital because i really dont feel that great.

When i get home ill type out the story. :)

Dude, don't get a GTO. Holden Monaro with a V8. They can't ahndle for poopy, and aren't even that fast in a straight line. Get a new Mustang GT instead. A lot less expensive, and can keep up with a new GTO.(can'yt a new GTO, but can keep up with.) Nice pics guys. Keep 'em coming.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/werdthims12/car.bmp

95 plymouth acclaim

baby blue

my custom pimp job

3 cardboard boxes attached with duct tape

aluminum foil covered 16 inch hubs

aluminum foil gas cap

lego brand, great white shark duct taped to my hood as an ornament.

BEAT THAT!!!

Edited by Werdthims12