Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do know you can get jeeps stock with recovery points and under body armor, right? All the models of them. A stock Wrangler COULD indeed be used to pull a Ford F-150 out of a sticky situation. Wranglers and Cherokees can two boats, so, why couldn't they tow an F-150? 225lbs of torque is plenty to pull a car around and out of something if it's in nuetral.

Conversely, a stock Ford Ranger with recovery points could pull a stuck Jeep out of a sticky situation. It's not a litteral thing, "Ford's always need recovering from Jeeps," it's just I've had alot of bad experiences with Fords and you drive a Ford, so we're of two differant thought patterns.

Now... saying a Ford E-whatever Sport Track is the best stock offroading SUV on the market now is a very ludicris statement, I ignored that, but, the Liberty (Cherokee to anyone outside the US) is no better, even with a Desiel Engine, than the Sporttrac, thanks to it's IFS and weak drivetrain. It's a well built, tough SUV, but, it's nothing compared to the Jeeps, Dodges, Chevies, Fords and Willies of yesteryear.

The XJ Cherokee was a very rugged, well built SUV, except for 1 thing, Uniframe construction.

I can only think of a few SUVs/Trucks on the Market today that actually make good offroaders almost stock: Jeep Wrangler (especially the Rubi) almost all the Chevy Z71 trucks, the Hummer H1, Land Rover Defender 90, Toyota Tundra Offroad, etc. Cars like those.

It's not a set thing, but, I know for a fact that Fords have a lot of problems and that Mopars, also, have a lot of problems, I just hate Ford Trucks.

This is my Huge motor, my first car

1000cc mini city with a stage 1 tuning kit, gives me 85mph and 0-60 in approx 12 seconds

i really like this car!

its 2 years older than i am!!!!!

ive added 4 spotlights to the front since this pic and ive also got some alloys ready in my shed!

cheers

rich

post-4948-1121109080_thumb.jpg

post-4948-1121109314_thumb.jpg

Edited by iwanejko

Tis hear is my ride. The lovley Od green is very much me. and It is just over 2 months old. I love it.

Edit: excuse the pine straw. We just had a hurricane come through.

Edited by Krazy L
This is my Huge motor, my first car

1000cc mini city with a stage 1 tuning kit, gives me 85mph and 0-60 in approx 12 seconds

i really like this car!

its 2 years older than i am!!!!!

ive added 4 spotlights to the front since this pic and ive also got some alloys ready in my shed!

cheers

rich

That was my first choice for a vehicle, except the newer version was more my style.

Too bad I went with a truck. :P

I just hate Ford Trucks.

I have the same opinion. FORD= Found On Roadsides Daily, or Fix Or Repair Daily.

I personally like GM trucks. We used to have a Ford f-250 on our farm, but now we got a new Silverado 2500, and it is a lot better than the Ford.

But I have to admit, the new line of Ford F-150s look very nice, I hated the old wavy look of them.

so true, 762spetz,  so very true. trucks should never look like corvets. NEVER!

Dude, F150s have NEVER looked like Corvettes. The '98-'05 F-150s just looked like big *albatross* sedans to me. I think the Chevy SS would look more like a 'Vette than any other truck. Nice bike Seth. Me likey.

x3 OD green is probably my favorite color now because of airsoft.

Danka guys. It truly is a great car. The color is a it of a oh how do I say flat od but with a sshiny clear coat so it looks cool but still like a car.

• 4 weeks later...

Well finally after many setbacks i have my 1977 1275GT on the road :D

Not much but its fun to drive and any car beats no car at the moment (Im 19 & at uni so its about as much as is affordable for me atm!) We made the wood dash too so its got a little something special about it that isnt common with other mini's. Cobra Monaco S seats are in there because im 6'3", i need seats further back in the car, so i did it properly and got some nice ones lol

Edited by Shard
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this topic is older than I am, but I had to show you guys the new wheels on my '62 Ford. US Wheel Magnums. Woot!

P1010030.jpg

This next one is of some lame *albatross* in front of the Econoline. Who could he be?

P1010024.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010016.jpg

Do the new wheels and tires(some nice new T/A Radials) look good on the Econoline?

(Before anyone asks, this vehicle and its accessories were all bought with my hard earned money. My parents don't give their children *beep* like that)

Edited by M1911A2 guy