Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esprits are nice but are heavy lumps compared to this :P

I`ll be getting something Italian, and begining in L and ending HINI.... hmmmwhat could that be.... model starts in G and ends in RDO....

I`m waiting till summer cause I wont use it till then. I hardly use the Elise...

geeze, donne what do you do for a living man. you have like ever airsoft gun out there and on top of that you have a nice *albatross* car, can i borow a few hundred pounds?

I don't know what he does for a living, but I'm often slightly amazed at the occupations of supercar drivers.

Sure the first owners are merchant bankers, people who sold their internet companies before they went belly up and surgeons, but there are a lot of builders, plumbers and lorry drivers who sink a lot of their income into driving a supercar.

Cheers.

Edited by snowman
Esprits are nice but are heavy lumps compared to this  :P

I`ll be getting something Italian, and begining in L and ending HINI.... hmmmwhat could that be....  model starts in G and ends in RDO....

I`m waiting till summer cause I wont use it till then.  I hardly use the Elise...

Buying a Geardo aye?

Which one will it be, Jammy_Stuff or Cadetrichards? (They're both on sale due to some recent events ;) )

Esprits are nice but are heavy lumps compared to this  :P

I`ll be getting something Italian, and begining in L and ending HINI.... hmmmwhat could that be....  model starts in G and ends in RDO....

I`m waiting till summer cause I wont use it till then.  I hardly use the Elise...

Wow, you're getting a brand new Ford Mondeo! Obly other thing those clues could lead too would be a brand new Lambo Gallardo, but over a Mondeo? Please........

Anywho, what color you getting it in? Are you getting the roadster or the coupe? Huh?

I ahve been looking into buying an SUV of some sort for the trails of Idaho, something that a kid in highschool can afford.

I bought my Jeep ZJ (95' Grand Cherokee Laredo) for $1000.

It was a great buy... unfortunately when the head lights are on the brake lights are on (even when the pedal is not being pressed). It's kind of dangerous, but I have no idea what's causing it.

That and the ground for my amp is HORRIBLE. The amp keeps shutting off randomly... That's not the Jeep's fault, though.

All in all, I love driving it.

gallery_235_68_18782.jpg

The grill was painted with textured black paint. I'm not a fan of chrome stuff on Jeeps, and hopefully I'll be painting my badges some time soon.

EDIT - mild lift kit and AT tires to come sometime during the summer when I have a job.

EDIT2 - Dibs on Donnie's car after he buys the Lambo! It'll be a nice gift!

Edited by SgtBojangles

Currently I drive a brand new (well, it WAS brand new in January -05 when I bought it) Citroen C3. The car pictured in this link is not mine, but mine´s black too.

http://www.salaodoautomovel.com.br/img/img20041103_945

Before that I had a Citroen Xsara HDi, which I liked very much. If the importer here would bother to import C3 HDis, I´d have picked one instead of the pipsqueak 1.4i I have now, which has absolutely no torque at all.

I quite like the look of this new Grande Punto, altough Fiats aren´t really the most esteemed cars here in Finland. Especially one with 90 hp 1.3 MultiJet sounds very interesting, in performance/fuel mileage ratio (considering the price of gasoline in my country...).

Yes, I´m a single male going through "thirties crisis". I really needed a cheap-ish "sporty" B-segment car to boost my ego.

Yeah, but you forget that tons of new vehicles in the US have over 300 hp.  We're used to big engines over here.  ;)

I know this is old but I saw it and had to comment...

What a crock of ######.

Yes, a lot of "yank tanks" have 300BHP but they also weigh about 4 tonnes, have suspension filled with syrup, and the idea of a manual gearbox is a novelty at best.

You can have a 300BHP car with a low-geared 2 or 3 speed auto transmission and it'll be no faster than a diesel Fester.

Pretty much the only reason cars such as this are allowed to continue existing is because US petrol prices are so cheap so manufacturers don't need to evolve new technology. See how long it'd last if you were paying $10 a gallon for petrol.

Anyway, these are my current vehicles.

Porka.jpg

1982 911 Turbo 3.3l

Beemer.jpg

1993 BMW 525i

And, I also have a Yamaha FZR600 to play on but that's getting replaced by one of these shortly cos I figure if I'm gonna have a bike as a toy it might as well be the barmiest bike I can find.

Kwakka.jpg

Kawasaki ZXR750. Mmmmmm!

Fireblade?! Not my cup of tea. Would rather the R1 or zx10. The fireblade is just too damn forgiving, it essentially is impossible to make a mistake on!

Heh... for those of us who don't fancy highsiding into a hedge, the 'blade will do just fine thanks. Mistakes on bikes usually hurt, a lot. I don't see how it gets considered as forgiving and uninspiring when it will still break any speed limit you like in 1st gear and will eat any 4 wheeled thing you care to mention in a straight line. The fact that it puts this performance in a real world useable, simple package makes it more potent.

The R1 is one of the nicest looking bikes around, but the ZX10 looks like it's had botched cosmetic surgery on its droopy face. And let's not start on Kawasaki colours, if you're passionate about lime green, good for you, but not my bag baby.

Nice Porsche Sid... there's a Targa for sale near me I keep casting my dreamy eye over...