Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw that on the SVT and Buick boards as well. Actually, The car belonged to someones ex-wive's husband/boyfriend. Sold it on craigslist for 10k.

Congrats on the Mustang! Looks great. Just needs a couple things to look even better.

Lose the Mustang graphics

Lose the trim on the doors

Change to a GT or aftermarket hood

Lower it or add 18-19in wheels

Thanks! I appreciate the positive comments guys, I really do. Would have been ###### if I got done spending 13,000 dollars at 15 years old and hearing: That car looks like my mom's hairy *albatross*! That wouldn't have been cool.

As for the qoute.

Thats what I was thinking, but look at it this way:

1: The car is a 40th Anniversary Edition. The Mustang is only going to have one 40th Anniversary. Its staying stock. Besides, I think it looks great as it is.

2: I have a five year; 75,000 mile warranty right now. I bought a bumper to bumper warranty that is going to last another 75,000 miles and three years. Any modifications like that besides a performnace chip, and the second warranty will be voided. The car is giong to be covered for its healthy lifespan, which is awesome to me. Aint gonna happen. Well, mabye the graphics, but I would buy some MUSTANG graphics form FoMoCo before I take them off, that way when I sell it I can throw them back on there for the 40th Ann. look. Suggestions appreciated though.

As for the Beemer: I think we all know who won that battle....... the guy who slept with the other guy's wife!

Edited by M1911A2 guy
*Jealous* Probably one of my favorite car designs since I can remember liking cars.

Is this a real deal or a Fac-5 Kit?

clmwrx- Also, just because Carroll didn't sign the glove box does not mean it isnt real. I assume that's what your talking about.  :)

Actually according to the show on Carrol Shelby if he didnt sighn it it isnt a Shelby

Well, this thread has reared its ugly head yet again, and the Americans are flooding it with their usual gas-muzzling, world-polluting vehickels (I'm only jealous), so here's my box on wheels:

daewoomatizbg.jpg

I should point out that's not my actual car, but identical. Mine's a 53 (2003) reg plate. If you look hard enough, you can see the rubber band needs winding up on that model. ;)

You know if you crash into like a bicycle with that your going to die right?

What Dark Sandman said, lol. Neway, nice car Tunershark, I like it. When i get my first car in a few years, I want to get an '06 Mustang. I think their awesome. Anyway, is there anyone else here who wants one of these as their dream car:

Ford GT

another pic of what i consider the most beautiful car on the planet

one more for good measure :P

Ford GT. They run around $125,000 (i'm gonna need to go pro in baseball or be an astronaut or brain surgeon or win the lottery to have one of these some day), are the fastest street legal car (210 mph) and are flat out gorgeous.

Edited by Lightning10
Well, if we're posting pictures of our dreams cars, then I might as well post pictures of a BMW 3 series, or an M3, or Dodge Viper... and all that jazz...

But hey, it's about the cars we own already :D

Oh, and lightning, your sig might be too big.

M3's are nice too :D

thanks For informing everyone on that beast of a car Sandman ;)

What Dark Sandman said, lol.  Neway, nice car Tunershark, I like it.  When i get my first car in a few years, I want to get an '06 Mustang. I think their awesome.  Anyway, is there anyone else here who wants one of these as their dream car:

Ford GT

another pic of what i consider the most beautiful car on the planet

one more for good measure :P

Ford GT. They run around $125,000 (i'm gonna need to go pro in baseball or be an astronaut or brain surgeon or win the lottery to have one of these some day), are the fastest street legal car (210 mph) and are flat out gorgeous.

Well, they have a sticker of $150,000; but you aren't going to get one for less than $230,000 because of the $80,000 dealership markup. Also, its only the second fastest production car in the world. The Enzo can do 216MPH, the Ford GT has been rated at 212MPH. Get your facts straight next time, and keep lovin' teh Blue Oval. :D

Infantryop: I need something with fuel mileage man. trucks are nice, btu I'm getting more out of a tank with the Stang.