Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only are you spoiled you brag!

:P

Its still an ok car, but I am a slight mustang buff and if it isnt a gt I do not like it very much :) sorry

Are you a only GT guy, or one of the GT+ only guys? 'Cause if you wanna talk Mustangs

with anyone, I am a HUGE Mustang buff, haha. Gotta love 'em. And to whomever has the AMG Benz(forgot his/her name, sorry) nice ride! If you guys give me a few minutes, I'll give you good reason to hate my daddy even more, haha.

anything less than a gt to me is just ......

Thats really too bad. I mean yeah, V8s are great power plants, but you have to broaden your horizons to 3 and 4 valve IL4s, IL6s, and V6s too. There is one very important and very crucial replacement for displacement(and just about every problem in the modern world), and its called technology.

Anyways, as promised, why you all should hate my old man and why they never should of given him money, the Chrysler 300C-SRT8!!!!

P1010007.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

Yeah, this car has balls. Like, big ones, haha. I love it. I've only driven it twice(because it has basically replaced the entire family on the list of important things to my dad), and it rocked me. Even considering the amount of very fast cars I've driven, there's nothing like sitting inside a 5300lbs. brick as it launches to 60MPH in just under 4.6 seconds. It has stock with 20inch SRT LE rims, is one of only two in Idaho(soon to be the only one in Idaho because the other one was bought in ID and driven to Utah), and you set the cruise control at 172mph. :D Is there any need for this car? No. Should there be. NO. :P

I need a new turbocharger for my Volvo S40 <_< any suggestions?

M1911A2 guy: get some ventilated discs for that, STAT!

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:â„¢

The design on the wheels was made specially for pulling in air particles at high speed, but if the old man gets an S/C for it, hes calling Brembo and getting some cross-drilled rotors. For as big as the car is, it stops like a dream.

Heres a real car for ya:

http://www.wrc-wallpaper.de/wall/Cars/Mits...VO%20IX%202.jpg[/img]

Not that i have one at 15. Hopefully Insurance providers change there views and drop it to category 0-10 so i can get one at 17 :P

I know how oyu feel. Originally I was going to buy a used Mach 1('03); but hte insurance company basically said I was going to have to pay out the *albatross* to have it. Same with a GT. I hate insurance providers.

DBC: Does it really do 40? If so, cool. If not, cool. Good transprotation, haha. I've been wanting to try and put a motor in one of the chopper bicycles that have taken trailer parks by storm, but alas, I am lazy.

yes, it definitely does do 40 (thanks to the "hefty" 80cc engine) but I don't reccomend cruising at that speed. normal bicycle brakes are not made to stop from such speed repeatedly over time.

In theory you could make it as fast as you want, its all a matter of the size of the sprocket in the rear. Smaller sprocket gives you a higher top speed but less acceleration.

I absolutley love it. Moreso than my normal car!

Edited by Death By Cadbury
thats pretty sweet, couldnt it be a little unstable at that speed though?  those tires are pretty thin.  a guy crashed his street bike near us going 90 because he lost control and that bike had fat tires

I find it to be very stable at 35mph or so. I dont really ride it at its max, as there's really no cause. Overall its a super-stable platform, essentially a very light, very easy to maintain motor-cycle.

Here are my cars

My daily driver (only driver I guess at the mo) is a last of the line 2002 Ford Puma 1.7.

Fantastic driving car could do with a bit more power and a lot more torque though.

(hopefully a bluefin chip mod will fix that)

Specs

1.7 liter Variable Cam Timing

125bhp

116 lbft torque

0-60 8.8 sec

Top speed 125 (runs out of gears and bounces of the limiter)

My second car is a 1966 Buick Riviera GS, if you don't know anything about them, although they look a bit like a muscle car its much more of a grand tourer.

Some times described as the America Jaguar.

It's an original GS which means it has an LSD, a different final drive ratio, and stiffer springs. (Comparatively)

It also has bucket seats and a centre console "H" type auto shifter (instead of a bench seat and column shift)

Specs

465 Wildcat V8 with quad barrel carb 425cu / 7 litre approx

340bhp

465 lbft torque

0-60 8.6 sec

1/4 mile in 16.8 & 84mph

Top speed 120mph (runs out of gears, three speed auto)

Unfortunately mine is currently in bits, as the photo shows. It's on its way back together after a body off restoration.

I thought I should show what it looks like when back together hence the Brochure pic.

Mine is going to be Buick Flame Red in colour, well what I think is flame red, I’m struggling to find any comparisons.

Simon.

post-2287-1140616703_thumb.jpg

post-2287-1140617093_thumb.jpg

post-2287-1140617116_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thunderchief
My lame 2003 Eclipse. I plan on getting a WRX once i can get a better job.

Whats lame about your car? Eclipses are nice, sporty cars, and yours happens to look great! At least it isn't one of the early-mid '90s DSMs that looked like poo! You have a nice car, no worries mate.

lol, well its not lame, im being harsh on myself. But it is slow  :unsure:

Don't call it slow, either. Your Eclipse is like my V6 mustang. They aren't FAST cars, but they aren't slow either. They are in between, with great modifiable motors. Once you put some money into them, they are fast. Don't harsh on your car, it's nice, and it puts enough vehicles in their place stock or lightly modded that you can still have fun with it.