Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps you oughtta ask technical help on an online forum that deals with your type of car and/or vehicle tech......i wouldn't trust specific mechanical input from airsofters

granted, there probably are a few guys who know their shiznit, but theres about a billion forums for cars on the web

Edited by Wood
  • 2 weeks later...

Rides? Okay, so some artistic license is required here ....

000_1839.jpg

000_1840.jpg

Nike Air Max 360s ::P Never bought shiny, expensive trainers before but these are absolutely fantastic :D

*ducks*

Look I don't have a car alright? :lol: Or a bike, or a board or anything but me plates, so they's my ride, see?

As im still 16 (although only for 3 1/2 more hours) i cannot drive on the road yet (love doing donuts n stuff in garden, great way to get air to the soil :D ).

However, this is one sweet 4x4. Tis a Bowler Tomcat, Petrol v8 i beleive around 3L, about 3mpg and will do near 100mph on rough terrain (now thats hair raising).

landrover1100136pg.jpg

Edited by Carson

damn, ive been looking for a car, but i cant seem to find one thats perfect for me. every one i see is located on the east coast (USA) and that doesnt go along well with my dad, it seems that all the good cars are over there in my price range

000_1866.jpg

My brother's - for the next coupla days :lol: Amazing car though, proper luxury motor and only about £60,000 in the UK!! I'll have one one day...

Check here for why he's got it (just scroll to the bottom ;) ) and also for stuff about the factory they are built in. Amazing, amazing place.