Pictures of your rides

it is almost done now. i just need new grips, throttle cable and some air filter foam. also some chrome downtubes and replace the rear shocks with the proper open coil chrome ones. tank badges, respray a couple of bits (that i cunningly hid lol) and a new ignition block - mine has been screwdrivered in the past lol.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be getting a Cayenne in a few months when I get my liscence. I don't have a pic, but I have a pic of my dad's SL 500, its hard to see, it was taken late at night, in my garage with my cellphone, but you can make out the car...

sl.jpg

blue-silver.

Edited by Scyxor

Some very tidy motors in here, way beyond anything i will have the chance to own for a very long time. I've always like the Celica GT4's, looks really nice in white :)

Meanwhile my lovely little mini continues to remind me of the fact its old by eating away at more of my cash - full replacement of both rear brake hubs, shoes and probably cylinders was found to be required this weekend - at least £100 of airsoft funds gone bye bye *, at a time when i really dont have huge amounts of money :( Damn insurance, MOT, tax and a fairly expensive field course all coming about at the same time.

*Probably better than me going bye bye when the brakes dont work however.

Shard dude, you could probably sell off all the trimmings on that mini to pay for repairs AND a new gun, bit of a no-win situation in terms of the car but at least its a really shiny Mini, with a surprising amount of space (and those technically complex seatbelts ;) )

I'm thinking an old Jag for my first car as I wont drive much anyway. But I would love to be able to state that my first car was a Jag :D

Shard dude, you could probably sell off all the trimmings on that mini to pay for repairs AND a new gun, bit of a no-win situation in terms of the car but at least its a really shiny Mini, with a surprising amount of space (and those technically complex seatbelts ;) )

I'm thinking an old Jag for my first car as I wont drive much anyway. But I would love to be able to state that my first car was a Jag :D

Probably very true, but then i wouldnt be able to drive the thing with the stock seats in it and it'd look turd too :P - only got another year or so til i hand ownership back anyway, then i can do that regardless. Get a jag and i'll be your chaufeur when im about to do so, of course for a small weekly wage ;)

Shagging in the back of a Fiesta; quality :P I found the backseat of a Hyundai Coupe to be rather good for the same purpose, until the neighbours started to wake up ^_^

Probably shouldn't have done it while parked down my road :lol:

Shagging in the back of a Fiesta; quality :P  I found the backseat of a Hyundai Coupe to be rather good for the same purpose, until the neighbours started to wake up  ^_^

Probably shouldn't have done it while parked down my road :lol:

It's a FESTIVA, a Fiesta is an entirely different beast.

The only problem is that there's a small rim on the doors where the door hooks onto - after you've steamed up the back, if you lean on it you can get a nasty scrape on your neck. I think it's specific to my car, because I took out the apholstery to clean it (on principle, and because my friend spilled red Kool-Aid back there, which doesn't go well with foreplay... <_< ) and re-installed it badly.

Edited by PlasticMag

Do you have another car called the Fiesta in the states? I think the UK version of your Festive is called the Fiesta over in Blighty. I think they're the same :unsure:

Close enough anyway, small Ford runabout, been around for 20 years or so ;)

Edit: actually checking wiki I see I was completely wrong :P well thats as much as I know then... *retires disgracefully*

Edited by evilhippy
i really want a 2002 wrx sti, but i cant afford it:

Drm--1r.JPG

soon enough, i am going to buy the car that came before it, the subaru impreza rs 2.5, which btw, is awesome

the rs 2.5 is a very nice looking car.

something about its smallness.

Subaru's look great, if only I could afford one  :D

Awsome, it seems the serum I put in the water is working!