Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main drive:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/GuzziHero/busav.jpg

1989 Dennis Dart with East Lancs County bodywork, and what I believe is a 6 litre straight-6 turbo engine.  She is now fleet numbered '8' so her name is 8-Ball :) and she is a lovely drive.  Apart from the engine cuts out when its hot and you stop downhill (silly fuel filter above the engine).

Cool bus, afterwards... Do you like buses and photos of buses and all of the paraphernalia around buses?

(don't ever know why i'm posting here, i didn't have a personal car :(, not even the licence :P (need to get one...))

See ya! []'s

My polo. with the bonnet being used as a table for guns!!!!

:angry:

Its been upgraded to a eg700 motor so its uber fast at acceloration, and i put some reinforced gears incase my 9.6v burns them out, its got tight big bore exhaust system aswell

I just need to sort the hop up though :P

IMG_6155.jpg

Edited by violent_assassin

remember that nice new clio i got on the 5th? (on the last page) look at it now

PICT0154.jpg

PICT0155.jpg

some *beep* rag jumped on the bonnet (dinting it) and smashed the windscreen last night while i was at work

Edited by evansy

Here's a quick shot of the my old Mk1 that I'm currently in the process of restoring / re-building

In the background is my normal mode of transport, company astra van, lots of room for guns and gear in the back :P

post-12545-1156420574_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sao

*beep* evansy - that little disrespecting *beep* of a ###### bag :(

I hope that you dont have too many issues get it fixed. Nothing ###### me off more than little ###### trashing other peoples property purely because they couldnt give a *fruitcage* as it isn't theirs

castration indeed, carried out with a rusty spoon over a week or so

*beep* evansy - that little disrespecting *beep* of a ###### bag  :(

I hope that you dont have too many issues get it fixed. Nothing ###### me off more than little ###### trashing other peoples property purely because they couldnt give a *fruitcage* as it isn't theirs

castration indeed, carried out with a rusty spoon over a week or so

its already fixed thanks to autoglass (if anyone has any window trouble i highly recomend them) but i am absolutely nackered after working a night shift and having to stay up till they came. i'm not looking forwards to going into work tonight because i'm worried it'll happen again. i'm going to see the manager as soon as he'd back from his hollidays and ask to go onto day shift, i've had enough of my cars being damaged, my last one was broken into and had parts nicked off it a few times. i could live with that as it was a '93 vauxhall corsa but this new one is less than 3 weeks old.

Hi All

My new car has a few differences from my old one :

Slightly bigger brakes

IMG_6469.jpg

Slightly bigger intercooler

IMG_6462.jpg

Slightly bigger exhaust

IMG_6461.jpg

In true Rolf Harris style, can you guess what it is yet ?

;)

regards

Raj

Edited by raj_uk

Upgrading my incar PS2 to a more suitable H2 sized PS2 :D

Devkits cant play ps2 games would you believe!! :( Its really a pc in upsized PS2 case - I`ll be taking the guts out and replacing with normal ps2 internals. Should be a laff!

The TEST ps2 is the same size as a standard Ps2 - so you can get an idea of the size of this baby :P

hummer_ps2.jpg

Really? I dont feel the side skirts at all, the front lip is my favorite part lol.

Should of went with a full Wings West kit, but it was out of production and was super expensive.

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

Wings west, damn wild child side of me back in the day wanted to go a tad more aggresive, now im a bit more conservative on looks. :unsure:

Edited by Milla