Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M1911A2 guy

Pictures of your rides

I'm tempted to say to some of these... "WOW! That's really....practical!"

If you are referring to the Smart Roadster(hey, I'm a car freak next to a gun lover.) its IS practical. It only has 70 BHP, but gets 47 MPG. Better than veirtually evry other vehicle in the world. And guess what? It actually LOOKs good too.

Not being in the US. Are Scoobies (brit slang for a subaru) like the WRX and the STi model rare in the US.

There a gent who comes in my place of workwho has a STi. But an older version. Resprayed in white, an it fly like *beep* of a shovel.

Back to the topic. I'm having lesson atm, but am having a Veedub Polo

yeah i call them scoobies

always gets wierd looks and i love to whatch wrc

some people say i belong in england

but fps limit at 328 NO lol actually that would make me not spend so much on guns

My friend received a Subaru WRX for his 16th birthday. I really like it, except for the fact that he doesn't clean it that often. I've seen a lot of WRXs but only a few STis.

As for my ride... Im looking into a '92 Honda Prelude Si.

your mate got a WRX fo' his 16th ??? :blink:

thats nuts. personally, i think drivers should be restricted on how powerful their cars are until they are 20, its just too risky to give a new driver, who isn't even classified as an adult yet, a rally car.

Yup, then he got a ~$300-$400 ticket for:

1.) being out past curfew (which is 12AM [i think] for 16 year olds)

and

2.) doing ~90MPH in a 45MPH zone.

Not to say that he's a bad driver or anything. He knows his car pretty well and also knows its limits. I say he is a pretty good driver.

talk about gas guzzlers...heres my 8mpg 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 (manual tranny of course) and my '94 Wrangler Sahara

post-367-1118627341_thumb.jpg

I'm tempted to say to some of these... "WOW! That's really....practical!"

If you are referring to the Smart Roadster(hey, I'm a car freak next to a gun lover.) its IS practical. It only has 70 BHP, but gets 47 MPG. Better than veirtually evry other vehicle in the world. And guess what? It actually LOOKs good too.

Yep the roadster seems the most practial car for me at the moment.

I've gone from living in the middle of the sticks and having to be on call to go out to the most inacessable places at silly times to living in the middle of the city and no longer being on call.

Plus it looks cool :P

Razer: Dispatch bikes are sooo cool :D

Yep my Grandfather rode one everyday since he was in the Army and the one I have (he built back up) was the actual one he rode when he was in the mob.

Yep my Grandfather rode one everyday since he was in the Army and the one I have (he built back up) was the actual one he rode when he was in the mob.

Your Grandfather was a Mafioso? :blink: Have I misunderstood that?

Maybe I could have phrased it better.... what I meant was, it's amusing to me to look at all the tiny little European cars, and if someone who owned one would say "Well, what do you think of my car?" I'd be tempted to say "Well....it's very practical"

It's a joke ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.