Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a double negitive and an oxymoron combined.

Tank and Hyundai never, ever, go in the same sentace. Unless it involves the tank crushing the Hyundai.

I beg to differ.

k1_3.jpg

Linky

K1/A1 MAIN BATTLE TANK, SOUTH KOREA

Hyundai has developed the K1 series of vehicles, which includes the K1A1 120mm main battle tank, the K1 105mm main battle tank, K1 ARV armoured recovery vehicle, and the K1 AVLB Armoured Vehicle Launch Bridge. The vehicles are built at Hyundai Precision and Industry Company Ltd (HDPIC) automated production facility at ChangWon

I beg to differ.

k1_3.jpg

Linky

K1/A1 MAIN BATTLE TANK, SOUTH KOREA

Hyundai has developed the K1 series of vehicles, which includes the K1A1 120mm main battle tank, the K1 105mm main battle tank, K1 ARV armoured recovery vehicle, and the K1 AVLB Armoured Vehicle Launch Bridge. The vehicles are built at Hyundai Precision and Industry Company Ltd (HDPIC) automated production facility at ChangWon

Owned ? :)

Here's my rides...

MustangJan16.jpg

'89 Mustang LX 5.0 waiting for me to get a better job so I have the money to build a mild engine for it (about 300rwhp & 350lbs/ft torque), swap in an aftermarket 5spd trans, and set up the suspension for better handling. It'll be a bit of a highway/backroad cruiser. Then it gets some bodywork, new med light canyon red paint, new black flames, and an awesome mustang skull and crossbones graphic I designed painted on the hood.

WaggyinsnowJan16.jpg

'84 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. This massive V8 4x4 is one of the best 4x4s ever built, it pretty much goes anywhere I want, it's amazing in the snow. It never seems to get any better than 14mpg tho. lol. Still, it's awesome and I enjoy working on it a lot. This is my current project, it's getting fixed up for now, in the future it will get a 2" lift, 33x10.5" BFG A/T ko's (instead of the current 31" BFGs), front and rear lockers, and eventually I'll build a mild AMC 401 engine for it (about 400rwhp, & 450lb/ft torque), right now the original AMC 360 will be getting a 4bbl intake and manifold, and cam (should give it about 250-300hp, & 350lbft torque).

Edited by DanHS
  • 3 weeks later...

Some nice cars on here.... Posted a pic of my Elise a while back - Got a H2 Hummer recently. Its got all the things a hummer needs like 4 screens and a playstation...should try to get a XB360 though. Was going to get it converted to right hand drive but actually dont mind the LHD at all now.

hum_002.jpg

hum_001.jpg

hum_003.jpg

Because I'm still fascinated by the things I've been negotiating to buy one of these.

It used to be called an Altkan Stalker, is now called an Athon Impuls Hunter and is produced just outside Moscow. I'm wondering if it's a better option for what I want than the SeaRoader I posted earlier.

19.jpg

Hummer? What Hummer?

08.jpg

Yes it really floats

43.jpg

Just to give a sense of scale, can't imagine they've got those tyres down at Kwikfit.

No probs Kronic... In my view the H1 and H2 are so different - I didnt actually buy the H2 cause I lusted after the orginal H1 - At that point I didnt need what it was offering in terms of style and ride....saying that Ive turned into a bigger Hummer fan than I thought possible so I`ll be trying to get an internally plush H1 later in the year. :mrt:

But now I seen those pics of the Athon Hunter :wub: ....perhaps I`ll not be getting a H1 just yet :D

Lucky I got a bit of space left.

Edited by donnie

The even better thing about the Hunter is that it's a lot lot cheaper than the Hummer, at only £14,500 at current exchange rates. The bad thing however is its Lada engine and 50mph top speed, but I'm working on that with the makers. Because they only produce a couple of hundred a year, and they're basically made a few at a time on jigs it's relatively easy to change some of the specs.

Donnie if you want more info I can give you their address, they don't speak a lot of English which doesn't make life easy, but my Russian is slowly getting better. And I've also got a whole bunch more photos.

Donnie if you want more info I can give you their address, they don't speak a lot of English which doesn't make life easy, but my Russian is slowly getting better. And I've also got a whole bunch more photos.

Interested but those specs are a little low powered at the mo :D - BTW I thought those wheels might cost close to 14.5K!

"You guys who are anti H2 have no clue at all:)

Wise man once said ...wot he said

Edited by donnie

Nothing special

Mitsubishi eclipse 2000 GT

Eclipse11.JPG

Not a picture of my car, but identical.

And here are pictures of my ride on the water. I love waverunners, Yamaha FX140 bought them in 2003. Their great for racing against tourists when they can't keep up :)

picture0082du.jpg

Edited by PILMAN