Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt mean you were jealous of the cars, i meant you had to work for four years to get what some kids get in a day. I know what your saying, but im saying dont hate on kids for getting stuff from their parents. My parents arent going to go out and buy me a brand new BMW, however much I wish they would. And Im 16 years old, I have a whole life ahead of me to make all the money and buy whatever i want then. So no, I am not missing out on one of the best experiences in ones life. And if online insults are so petty, why do you care what I say?

But really I know what your talking about and 50% of it I hate as much as you do. Ever seen MTV's My super sweet 16? 16 year old kids getting brand new cars from their rich daddies? All im saying is dont generalize, because for all you know those kids are straight-A high honors/ap students, spend all their time studying and dont have a job. For doing this, their parents reward them with a car. Whatever money they may have, they can pay/help pay for college. Most generalizations annoy me, because there alot more exceptions than you think.

More power to you for succeeding in life. Times have changed. Kids are spoiled, its the way it is. Just because you didnt get a car on your 17th birthday 10/20 years ago, doesnt mean it doesnt/shouldnt happen now.

I'm a nearly straight-A AP student (regretting taking so many AP classes now) and my parent's aren't buying me a car lol. I've got some money saved up though and in a few months I hope to have a 1991-1996 Nissan 300zx =) Problem is, not many people are selling them... and insurance will be crazy.

My 1994 S14 Silvia Q's

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

P1010045.jpg

Mods:

Full 1999 S14 facelift interior

Audio system: Alpine CDA 9815 head unit, Rockford fosgate fanatic x front components, rockford fosgate 301s, 201s amps, alpine type r 1221d sub

Exhaust

K&N Pod Filter

Brake upgrade to S14 K's 4 pot front with 280mm discs

5 stud hub conversion

all mods have been done by me with the help of mates

currently i am replacing the SR20DE with an SR20DET black top with a T28 turbo, a bigger throttle body and possibly a front mount intercooler if my standard one is stuffed, but i wont know till it is in.

*sexy skyline*

skyline ftw :)

Nice skyline, i prefer the R34 body. But thats still sexy

I use to have a 240sx that looks similar to that.

Looked like this

*240sx*

I fail to see the resemblance, no offense.

Loving the Skyline, could never really get enough of them in Japan..

currently i am replacing the SR20DE with an SR20DET black top with a T28 turbo, a bigger throttle body and possibly a front mount intercooler if my standard one is stuffed, but i wont know till it is in.

the S14 originially came with a 2.4 liter, cast iron block, known to enthusiasts as a "truck motor" only JDM S14s came with the SR20DE

but that car is pretty sick

oops, my bad. yours probably did come w/the SR20, as you're in New Zealand

sorry

shankskank: nice Subaru. is that a Impreza 2.5 RS?

as for me, i'm only 14, but i want/need a job if i want to get a decent ride

my mom tells me that i'm going to be driving her 2001 Honda Oddessy.

My dad wants me to get a car thats real safe, if i buy one.

I showed him a 1992 Honda Prelude S, a 1992 Celica GT, and a 2000 Ford Focus, and all of them were rejected. My problem is going to be money. I can spend probably 3000 dollars max, and there arn't many cheap, safe, good cars out there. :(

Edited by Blingmaster$$
the S14 originially came with a 2.4 liter, cast iron block, known to enthusiasts as a "truck motor"  only JDM S14s came with the SR20DE

but that car is pretty sick

oops, my bad.  yours probably did come w/the SR20, as you're in New Zealand

sorry

shankskank: nice Subaru.  is that a Impreza 2.5 RS?

as for me, i'm only 14, but i want/need a job if i want to get a decent ride

my mom tells me that i'm going to be driving her 2001 Honda Oddessy.

My dad wants me to get a car thats real safe, if i buy one.

I showed him a 1992 Honda Prelude S, a 1992 Celica GT, and a 2000 Ford Focus, and all of them were rejected.  My problem is going to be money.  I can spend probably 3000 dollars max, and there arn't many cheap, safe, good cars out there.  :(

Get a Volvo 242/244 ;)

With a B23E of course.

Edited by Moriquende