Steal radios? :unsure:

Nope... :waggle::P

hitmanNo2  Posted Today, 07:26 PM

Taxi driver?

:huh::D

Nope...

Moriquende  Posted Today, 09:39 PM

Btw, that must be the most idiotic spot to place the instruments rolleyes.gif

C'mon man, I love that car.... :P It felt weird lookin at the speedometers when i first got the car, but eventually you get used to it.

Anyways forget about what i do for a living....back to posting our rides!! :D

CplHicks:

Man that is one very super COOL VW!!!!! I mean the black one. I used to drive a red 2.0L GTI, and before that, a 1960 Ragtop Bug.

;)

awesome car dude, a total sleeper at first glance

i just found out over this past week that i got a fat steal for the price i paid on my car. the dealer who had it sold it for blue book price without taking into consideration the modifications it had, which include sway bars, strut bars, suspension struts (possibly springs too, its adjustable too), sterio system, intake, lights, different front bumper, and fogs. i got a "gift" of like 1.5k of free stuff

I have a friend once who installed a turbo from an Eagle Talon(Mistubishi Lancer) into his stock Honda Civic DX. He even made the car looked stock except for the lowered suspension. He kept the 13" wheel.... Very fun to drive :P He blew the engine after putting 13lbs of pressure to a stock civic engine. LOL :D

Edited by 1911

PICT0207.jpg

A bit of T-Cut and no-one will ever notice the damage :P

A mate has just fitted a turbo to his Saxo.  He's done loads of work on the engine.  It now has a 4.2 sec 0-62 which is GPS verified.

VTR or VTS?

My brothers got a VTR and has just started with the engine mods

Edited by evansy