Pictures of your rides

Heres my car for the strip. Had it since i was 16 and been adding to it since.

514 .60 over bore

Trick Flow Twistest Wedge Heads

Holly 1250 Domanator

Forged rods

Steeda Aluminum Flywheel

Centerforce Clutch

Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator

Tremic TKO

Steeda Tri Axle Shifter

Brembo Brakes with 3 piston calipers

Full Steeda suspension

40 splin gun drilled axles

Its got alot more on it :) she's no longer street legal but she's fun at the stip :)

th_203342787.jpg

th_203342029.jpg

I'll post some more pics when i get hte motor back in her. i rebulding her from last season since its winter here.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy ###### that is just beautiful!

-Mike

:cookiemonster:

Gorgeous Jeep!

(Just a teeny-weeny suggestion though- I'd cover the plates- you don't wan't those numbers out on teh interwebs probably  ;) )

Slainte!

-G

thanks for the positive feedback guys...and about the plates....between the prejudice, bloodthirsty German Shepherd and numerous real stealies i own...i dare anyone to come around and try to jack my *beep*.....i promise no one will get within a half mile of the thing without me knowin about it

thanks for the positive feedback guys...and about the plates....between the prejudice, bloodthirsty German Shepherd and numerous real stealies i own...i dare anyone to come around and try to jack my *beep*.....i promise no one will get within a half mile of the thing without me knowin about it

I hear ya bro-

But the caution was more about identity theft and the abilty to find out your real information and address- I have no doubts about your ability to defend yourself :P But putting your credit back together or resolving identity issues is just plain a pain in the *albatross* that unfortunately real-steel won't help.......yet ;)

just lookin out for a brotha :D ....but then again, it's none of my friggin business :o

-G

Edited by Guinness

But why did she King Henry her own head? :huh:

I guess because it's the 'rides' thread? I like to see car and driver here, especially since the mean 'ol Mods (joking! :P ) locked the ladies thread :(

Slainte!

-G

i may have the answer to my previous question. i have been looking on autotrader and have stumbled across many mid 1990's chevy silverados. I may buy one, get a small block chevy and create a street truck, just to be different and fast. i may look to get a job at a local garage/gas station after this season of basketball is over (high-school) i really suck at it too. airsoft is more my thing until i get a ride of course.

then i'll have to split my hard earned $$ between those new lowering springs and shocks or the upgraded CAM15A4 :o

Blingmaster$$, if you want to get even basic technical know-how for your future truck, i definately recommend a service station job...if only part time. I worked at a gas station part time when i was 15, and just from standing around watching the mechanics on your downtime, you pick up a lot. I personally started out just watchin', then you start helpin' a bit, and then you can start doin' on your own...thats how i learned how to work on vehicles.

that's actually what i have in mind. someone i know has a dad that owns a gas station/service shop about 10 minutes from my house. was looking on auto junkyards for engines and found two 305's for about $400, a far cry for a 350ci crate motor (about $4500) :P

we had our first scrimmage and we won!!! i only had 1 or 2 turnovers :)

I have about $500 at this point, and the truck is about $1500 for a rwd, 5 speed 1996 C1500