Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definitely recommend MA Developments to anyone with an Evo

:)

Go and see a guy called Tommy Field of "Field motorsport" near chelmsford essex, he tuned my RS500 to 412bhp and 434flb running 21psi! the guy is a wizard he builds wrc engines for the big boys and has a couple of evos too.

• 3 weeks later...

I just rode in a friend's Lincoln Town Car, and i must admit, they are pretty sick. Very nice ride as well, but they do handle somewhat badly. We hid a speedbump at about 35 miles an hour, and i barely felt it.

So i went on autotrader.com and found a nice example for about $1900, so i may buy two cars (although i am only in high school) the Town Car, and possibly an Eclipse or a Civic. I want the civic more though.

current money: $630

job status: probably getting one this spring at an auto parts store

A different friend is getting his dad's Scion TC for his car, for free. Although with a little work, my future Civic could kick the TC's you know what

Edited by Blingmaster$$

Perhaps you're lost? This is an Airsoft forum. Your post seems to belong on some car forum for American kids...

Pics of your car, hey, that's fair enough. A load of waffle about what car you *want* to get, and how said car can kick the "you know what" of your friend's car, that's not something we're interested in.

and of course this is a thread about vehicles...

i also did provide some information on the Lincoln for anyone who is looking for a cheaper, used car. I'll give more right here

V8 making 210hp

RWD

4 door, 6 passenger

large interior and trunk

very comfortable, both ride quality and seating

nice pickup (throttle response)

somewhat bad handling and body lean in corners

Edited by Blingmaster$$
  ^LOL

And for the record, civics are economy cars not race cars.

ever read Sport Compact Car? they did articles on the Honda Civic (D16), the Nissan Sentra SER (SR20DE) and the Nissan 240SX (KA24DE)

The Civic, with a homebrew turbo kit (T3 from a Nissan 280ZX), laid down about 240hp at the wheels with the exhaust bypass open, 220hp with it closed. The Scion only makes 160hp at the crankshaft, and it weighs more.