Pictures of your rides

im not talking about the car itself u idiot, the bloody racing team is british. the drivers, mechanics, pit crew all british..if yous read or even heard about lemans you would know mate. so if this is the case where the car racing has to be the owners nationality then the ferrari f430 is scottish :blink: thats what you would think

Yeah you might want to calm down. I wasn't talking about your Le Mans racing, which you are obviously oh so knowledgeable about, even though in your photo you look about 13. This thread is about peoples cars, not about Le Mans and I was responding to your ###### other posts about British cars.

Stay on topic.

Rant over.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, this thread has gone completely off the rails.

If it wasn't for the fact some of us in here actually posted photos of our cars, and had a little discussion on them, not some random spiel, I'd pm a mod to ask it be locked.

Graham89, buck your ideas up matey, and I might counter the neg rep I just gave you. Otherwise please stop posting absolute tosh, and we might be able to have this thread return to what it was actually made for. The clue is in the section title "picture threads".

Not being one to follow the crowd, bring on the latest mod - the furry "flocked" SEAT! :)

byebyebambi2.jpg

IN truth,

WARNING: you may want to stop reading now if ur squeamish!

I hit a dear on the way to work and when i pulled over i realised that what remained of it, as i'm sure that Dears are meant to have more legs than this one did, had got trapped under my car.

So, for the few hundred yards that i drove until i could pull over i was basically sanding all of the fur off of the part of it that was stuck to the underneath of the car and all the furr was flying out and getting stuck to the in the mud on the back!

Hence Ginger Furry SEAT!

Sick, but true.

oh, and in case anyone cares, it caused just under £100 worth of damage to the car but terminal instant damage to the Dear :(

lol of course it isnt mine

Really!! :rolleyes: (i wish i could do better sarcasm via msg!)

..since when do 17 year olds have Astons lol,

Actually!

If i remember right, A member of 5-Star back in the 80's bought herself a brand new Countach the day she passed her driving test! the insurance was something like £10,000 a year!! in the 80s!

Edit: opps sorry for dragging this off topic and lack of pic posts

Edited by davecymru

Whats with all this country1's cars vs country2's cars?

Rahh rahh this cars better than this car rahh rahh

Im American.

I love most vehicles.

I drive a pimp Cadillac.

My car gets 12mpg on a good day, and I couldnt care less.

I dont care for the design of cars across the pond, although I can admit they are more 'green', and yes some are engineered very well. Owning a vehicle from over there in America though? Too expensive for repairs.

'91 Cadillac Deville 4.9L V8

Picture002.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture014.jpg

To come this summer

New paint, cant decide on jet black or house of kolor candy apple green.

Chrome 100 spokes.

3" White wall tires.

p.s. if it wasnt for ford who knows what crazy vehicles we'd be driving right now ;)

p.p.s. I guess Im kind of back. Havent been to Arnies in over a year but started getting that airsoft itch again.

IMG04429.jpg

IMG04430.jpg

My last fast car and yes I miss her every day... This one in particular was my fourth Corvette, a Millennium Yellow 2000 Six Speed, Z51 Autocross Suspension Package, all options (including C2L Dual Roof Pannels). I upgraded the exhaust to a Corsa S.S 3" True Duals, B&M Ripper Short Throw Shifter topped with a Momo Carbon Phantom knob, Custom Yellow/Black Leather and other color accents inside as well as under the hood (all done by yours truly, except for the leather! But I did install the leather myself!) I also added a Vortex Ram Air induction setup, ported Mass Air Flow and some other goodies. Consistent mid 12 second car that got 30MPG on the highway without breaking a sweat.

I also had a 1968 Corvette Coupe, 1989 Corvette Coupe Z51 and a 1995 Corvette Coupe, and also a low 11 second Pro Street'd Dodge Demon (1971).

I am so lacking a fast car and it's driving me loopy! I beleive I will probably bring home a Dodge Challenger SRT-8 if Chrysler ever gives the "official" gohead for production.

Actually!

If i remember right, A member of 5-Star back in the 80's bought herself a brand new Countach the day she passed her driving test! the insurance was something like £10,000 a year!! in the 80s!

u do know i wasnt being serious, i wasnt asking for a story about a random person whos rich. im sure there will be people with nice cars at a young age but i didnt want to know about it :mellow:

Graham89 - who cares what you do or don't want to know! This a public forum not one set up for your exclusive benefit.

Also can you explain how the picture of YOUR families Caterham appears remarkably similar to this one from the US:

Stop telling porkies!

Edited by Slug Pellets
Graham89 - who cares what you do or don't want to know! This a public forum not one set up for your exclusive benefit.

Also can you explain how the picture of YOUR families Caterham appears remarkably similar to this one from the US:

Stop telling porkies!

Graham89, you fail! Good find Slug Pellets

the caterham isnt my actual one, i dont have a pic of it so i got the same one off the internet, and stop jumping to conclusions by giving me daft rep points for no reason

First you claim ownership of a car, then claim parental ownership of said car, then when shown that the image is fake you say you don't have a picture of your actual car.

Let me see, Your family can afford 2 sportscars but can't afford a camera!

First you claim ownership of a car, then claim parental ownership of said car, then when shown that the image is fake you say you don't have a picture of your actual car.

Let me see, Your family can afford 2 sportscars but can't afford a camera!

your just lookinng for a reason to start an argument, just because i didnt take a pic of one of our cars ur saying i cant afford a camera, nar ive got quite a good camera actually. so could u please shut up because you dont know what your talking about saying all this ######s about me