Pictures of your rides

OK. I recently traded my '92 F150 for the vehicle posted below. It is a true classic, and worth my truck. I am holding a mini contest for anyone who can guess what vehicle this is. Its a Ford, and its rare. I'm a major car freak, and only the member with the closest answer to what it really is will get a rep point as a prize. I will be strict about this. Here are the pics.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

I love my new clasic. I think it is the coolest thing in the world, and it is rare. There is also one special thing about this Ford. Hope you guys point it out. And the thing isn't the

pink lettering :P

Edited by M1911A2 guy
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M1911A2 guy, is the year required?  I know what model it is.  :D

Also, is the cool thing specific to YOUR truck, or to the whole model?  I think I might know what it is too.  :P

Year can be exempt. The thing is a special something that could be purchased on any model of my Ford when it was new, but wasn't very popular. Now it is a rare item on a model of vehicle like so.

OK, guess time.... Is it the extra windows along the back and maybe that it is built on a van layout and the engine and tranny sit between the front seats?

Rep point for eightball, he pointed out that this Econoline has the Five Window setup. And, as I am tired of this(and noone will probably guess it) the other thing was the five window option was first available in 1962, which is the year my Econoline was built. I'll get some more pics up tonight.

Rep point for eightball, he pointed out that this Econoline has the Five Window setup. And, as I am tired of this(and noone will probably guess it) the other thing was the five window option was first available in 1962, which is the year my Econoline was built. I'll get some more pics up tonight.

lol, thanks man... I knew it had to be the windows. But, since you said there were two things I was reaching for a second thing and that is why I guessed about the motor. Where the heck is it located in that thing?

lol, thanks man... I knew it had to be the windows. But, since you said there were two things I was reaching for a second thing and that is why I guessed about the motor. Where the heck is it located in that thing?

Its a cab over, meaning the cab(where you sit and operate th vehicle) is directly over the motor. There is a big compartment that can be reached from the cab inside the Econoline to do engine maintenece. So, its where you thought it was.

Edited by M1911A2 guy