Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was parked outside my house earlier, its a local estate agents. used to have a BMW Z4. this is far better. and its better looking than a 911. this is the porsche i would buy. not red though. i had to take these pics from in my house/garage, as i couldnt be arsed to go out and ask to photo the car properly. seemed to do alraight.

IMG_0090smaller.jpg

IMG_0091smaller.jpg

IMG_0096smaller.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

Edited by screamin_weasel

davecymru, that story made me laugh, was a bit sick though!

I would show pics of my grandads car, but its an 11 year old 1.4 nissan sunny.... lol

Does 100mph on a motorway and the accerlation is pretty good! lol Its an automatic with a special button that you press to go down a gear, or something like that. Also its a bit tatty.

Edited by L4Isoside
Whats with all this country1's cars vs country2's cars?

Rahh rahh this cars better than this car rahh rahh

Im American.

I love most vehicles.

I drive a pimp Cadillac.

My car gets 12mpg on a good day, and I couldnt care less.

I dont care for the design of cars across the pond, although I can admit they are more 'green', and yes some are engineered very well. Owning a vehicle from over there in America though? Too expensive for repairs.

'91 Cadillac Deville 4.9L V8

New paint, cant decide on jet black or house of kolor candy apple green.

Chrome 100 spokes.

3" White wall tires.

Just brought a Cadillac, throw sum D's on that *badgeress*!!

this was parked outside my house earlier, its a local estate agents. used to have a BMW Z4. this is far better. and its better looking than a 911. this is the porsche i would buy. not red though. i had to take these pics from in my house/garage, as i couldnt be arsed to go out and ask to photo the car properly. seemed to do alraight.

IMG_0090smaller.jpg

aaaah(sighs) the caymenne S, amazing car. its like a mix between a boxter and a 911...its cool

Some have back seats. My dad had a Red 911 then sold it when I was born to get money for building our new house. Too bad I was never old enough to remember it. Only color I like the Cayman's in is Silver. 911's gotta be Midnight black. Porsche GT3's..white. What can I say, I like Porsche's, and I'm picky. :-)

I definitely love the side vents on the Caymans though, very awesome. Now the GT3's have the insane air flow. There are vents all over the freaking thing, air is moving all through the body. Sucks that its more of a dedicated race car though.

To anyone who has ever bashed a Porsche:

If you actually, physically, bashed it, you deserve to die.

Otherwise, drive before bash.  You will never bash again.

ME: Benz C230

I have driven a 996 Carrera and I didn't like it. Nothing all that special. I would rather have a E46 M3 or a R34 Skyline, and yes I have driven both.

My new car! (before this I had a 1989 Peugeot 205, I hope you at least appreciate the step up :D )

CIMG1089.jpg

CIMG1090.jpg

CIMG1087.jpg

CIMG1095.jpg

---

It might not be as fast as Graham's Caterham ;) ;) but it's a shot in the *albatross* compared to the less than one litre peugeout I was driving not long ago.

This is a 1.6LX, and it's a lovely drive if I dare say so myself.