Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raven 6, I like what you did with the steelies.

You mean you like what I did with my 1337 photoshopz skillz to cover up my driving mess ups? :P Well, it was not really my fault, at least not entirely. I decided It'd be fun to drive fast over a big puddle and indeed it was, but the stupid plastic wheel cover or however it's called couldn't take the pressure the water inflicted so it broke almost completely and I decided to take off the remainings. It would be really cool if I really painted it though.

You mean you like what I did with my 1337 photoshopz skillz to cover up my driving mess ups?  :P Well, it was not really my fault, at least not entirely. I decided It'd be fun to drive fast over a big puddle and indeed it was, but the stupid plastic wheel cover or however it's called couldn't take the pressure the water inflicted so it broke almost completely and I decided to take off the remainings. It would be really cool if I really painted it though.

I had aspirations to paint the capless rims on my first car as well. Never really happened.

Is that an aspire?? What kind of feul economy do you get with it?? Pretty cool looking car. Much nicer than the San Remo i had to drive around quito when i was there. :)

I had aspirations to paint the capless rims on my first car as well. Never really happened.

Is that an aspire?? What kind of feul economy do you get with it?? Pretty cool looking car. Much nicer than the San Remo i had to drive around quito when i was there. :)

It's a Chevrolet Corsa Swing (It's actually Opel, but Chevrolet took Opel's name here in Chile, not sure why). It has a 1.6 litre engine and it gives me like 14 km per litre when driving around the city. 17 or so km/lt on highways. It's not that economic really but at least has a nice acceleration.

I got mine for free.

To be honest, I don't know why people hate Geos so much. I mean my little Metro can hold a 3/4 size bass (about 6 feet long), passenger, and driver with only having to flip the back seat down. My aunt and uncles old Lincoln Aviator was unable to fit a 1/2 size bass, let alone people.

Sure it's not the fastest car, but it's good for what 99% of us need it for. Splendigious gas mileage, small size (good for finding parking spots and maneuvering), and plenty of space. Only thing is, it's a little on the unsafe side :\

Edited by DerMann
I got mine for free.

.....  Only thing is, it's a little on the unsafe side :\

FREE!?!?!? Nice man. :) I love mine. I have taken out the back seat, and taken out all of the carpet and am planning for some major painting. I dont know why people hate Geos so much, I LOVE Mine!!! and i came into it from a mitsu 3000gt! witch brings me to your last comment. I have already had mine on 2 wheels. First day of driving it avter wrecking my 3000. Went around a corner much too fast. :)

well i'm going to spend the last bits of my summer roadtripping all the way to chicago and then picking up my new car. CA to IL in a Yukon and then all the way back in a Yukon and a Porsche.

1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 4. I'll post pictures when I finally get to it.

my uncle bought this car and never drove it except in the summer, and then only on weekends. only 28k miles on it.