Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yar, a Nova, 21 years old! not that much is left thats that old. Lots of work done underneath, coilover suspension, 300mm brakes, strengthened wishbones, lowered track control arms, uprated anti roll bars, rally spec driveshafts and hubs, etc. Engine is from the calibra turbo with some mods including a 9 litre intercooler.

wow, lightweight land rover, kudos man!

can i explain gubbin without being patronizing? maybe i'll breach the official foreign office patronization act.

;)

gubbin is just another word for things and stuff mate. specifically the sockets and big rubber insulators on top of the blocks.

Cool- 'preciate it.

I also like the 'patronizing' hijack of my long time sig too..... <_<

;)

Slainte!

-G

Edited by Guinness
Hi All

Not sure if I posted my latest car in this thread a few months back and search seems to be letting me down

Anyway here goes :

IMG_7047.jpg

IMG_7061.jpg

IMG_7564.jpg

It explains why I haven't been on Arnie's much, mostly on MLR (Evo forum) instead

regards

Raj

yes thats it right there.. and evo. i love that beast!!!

Nice, but I have a feeling that my Charger will beat it in a race.  A friend of mine has one of these in Green.  Of course, they're much more expensive in the US as opposed to the UK, so I'm not sure they're worth the money over here.  Still a nice car tho.

Maybe in straight line race, which is not what the Evo was built for.