Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah yes :D I don't know what's funnier the paint job, the hood scoop or the spoiler on the roof.

[edit] Apparantly my sauces says that it was from a T-Mobile ad. Can an americans vouch for this?

Futher edit My god what has happened to that silvia D:

1192200256567.jpg

Edited by Spedz

paulze - the normal bonnet looks nice, sleeker and more elegant. i say blend the arches,for the skirt blending reason. if the front end wasn't quite so extravagant, i might even like it !! ;):mellow:

spedz - that blue and white one you posted looks alright if you ask me. as long its used for racing. otherwise you;d look stupid in it.

but that orange thing - holleee sheet. thats wrong. very wrong.

Unfortunately I don;t have pictures of all the cars i've had but here's a selection of a few

First is my Toyota Celica GT4. The one in the pictures I didn't have very long instead I changed it for a black one which I kept for just over a year. Quite a nice car, great rally heritage, but it was a bit heavy and the handling and acceleration wasn't great. Newer hot hatches or even some newer turbo diesels could give it a scare

post-20299-1193265807_thumb.jpg

post-20299-1193265832_thumb.jpg