Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only white gt4 look alike with a 3rd gen 3sgte, st205 rear strut bar/leather cover and side folding mirrors in Southern California perhaps the whole state. Pretty much a gt4 minus the sub-frame, awd sub-frame and drive train.

frontside.png

front.png

back.png

Toyota never brought the st205 gt4 to the states.

I replaced the Crown Vic with this:

wm102_2278.jpg

In service picture:

Very nice Exhibition Stargate!

...I understand Prince Bandar just commissioned a new wing for palace #6 with your name on it!

;)

Do you buy these from City and County auctions?

Edited by Guinness

This is my 1st car, and is so far the oldest car in my garage. Its already 19yrs old.

Purchased it in 1989; About a few years ago, I installed a body kit, and repainted the body. I was suppose to install 18" wheels, but I had a hard time finding one with the same hole configuration. Ended up installing 16" rims.

11162007409-1.jpg

EDIT: BTW, this is a Mitsubishi Lancer GLXi (1989)

Edited by dexmax

yep, '53 Chevy 210.

it's gonna get painted this winter, the body will stay suade but the roof will be a deep, candy red. Rims will be gloss black, and I have since poliched up the stock hubcaps.

I'm glad you like it, always good to know someone digs the classics. I also have a '57 Ford (not running) and am going to look at a '54 Chevy that I'll make into a custom. :)