RAV/Paraclete Discussion

Troubadour

I think we lack one. I mean even the wasatch has a thread. Us few, the proud, RAV lovers need our own thread.

I still gotta dump some more money on mine, waiting for a Paraclete velcro triple-shingle to come, so I can put that under the cummerbund. Then I am not really sure where to go with it next ,so any suggestions would be appreciated.

DSCN2954.jpg

DSCN2955.jpg

DSCN2956.jpg

DSCN2957.jpg

DSCN2958.jpg

DSCN2929.jpg

Kitlist:

PANTAC CB RAV

x2 PANTAC Double m4

x1 PANTAC Large Utility Pouch

x1 PANTAC Small radio pouch used as a quick mag pouch

x1 PANTAC Map (With real camelbak)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am about 6'1 and wear an M, as far as it can go length wise. Width wise, I can't tell you as I don't wear a Large. I am a 39" chest and the medium fits my chest pretty tight. I can't imagine the large is that much wider.

Edit: That really didn't answer your question. Yes, they are adjustable to smaller sizes.

My sex clothes...

This was done for a JTF-2 kinda look. If I switch all the CADPAT pouches out for smoke green I would be set.

With the cadpat pouiches on your RAV, do you think it would be cool for me to post my CIRAS with all paraclete pouches in smoke green? ;)

Three in this picture...

23967580.jpg

Woodland RAV with a mixture of pouches.

DSCF1025.jpg

And back of same RAV

DSCF1026.jpg

And here are 7 more in use at OP:Restore Order...

AUT_6387.jpg

Keep in mind guys, these are pics from when you saw a RAV or a MICH on someone the thing was real. There were no replics yet. ;)

Archived