Pictures of you in the field or at a game

That in ref to Distant Thunder or another game with bad weather? lol

Nah, its in reference to the last PR event, number 2. It wasn't so much 'raining' as a persistant mist everywhere. At times visability dropped to less than AEG range, and everything was 'damp'.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Ahah...you have sharp eyes my friend! Mr tigerstripe who works in a hospital I beleive? (I have a surprising memory for remembering meaningless conversations ;) )

It's pretty damn awesome, shame it was a windy as fooowk (Bo' selecta style) day! Looking forward to the next one :)

I know it's off topic, but are you going to area 69 this Sunday?

Photos from section 1-4 at PR3

Nice fighting with you ashman. We kicked a$$!

Section 1-3.

P4040042-1.jpg

PS: Black squares isn't to be cool, but because I haven't asked the others if they want their pic up or not. As for me, I didn't want to be the odd one out :P

Edited by Architect
Ahah...you have sharp eyes my friend! Mr tigerstripe who works in a hospital I beleive? (I have a surprising memory for remembering meaningless conversations ;) )

It's pretty damn awesome, shame it was a windy as fooowk (Bo' selecta style) day! Looking forward to the next one :)

I know it's off topic, but are you going to area 69 this Sunday?

Haha yeah thats me Mr. T..igerstripe :unsure:

Yeah I should be there on Sunday and I might have a new Patriot I've been putting together, although I don't know if it will be skirmishable by then cause I lost a screw that holds pretty much the whole rear end together :angry:

As not to spam this thread I guess I'll post a pic of me posing when I was dead in Area 69

DSC00266-1.jpg

Hi all,

A few pics of my team at Gunman's cold war game last weekend.

First pic is the most important one in the safe zone on Friday night :)

Many thanks to the USSR forces (Soviet and East German) and to the other Nato forces who came along for a great and fun weekend.

Iceman5x5

post-5633-1239476128_thumb.jpg

post-5633-1239476140_thumb.jpg

post-5633-1239476152_thumb.jpg

post-5633-1239476186_thumb.jpg

post-5633-1239476206_thumb.jpg

post-5633-1239476221_thumb.jpg

post-5633-1239476233_thumb.jpg

post-5633-1239476246_thumb.jpg

Edited by Iceman5x5

Had a couple of kills with it strapped to the end of my rifle. Got a bit of a reputation for suicidal charges and it does actually have an affect on the other team. One of the blokes i've played with for over a year was on the opposite team on Sunday, and was the sole man holding a container (the green one i'm against). He had to keep checking both ends just to make sure i wasnt going to sneak up and bayonet him, and eventually a team mate managed to jump him as he was moving between both ends.

Sean

Edit: My picture foo fails.

Edited by SwatMP5man