Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

photo_3879_20090617.jpg

photo_3897_20090617.jpg

th_photo_3590_20090617.jpg

th_photo_3697_20090617.jpgth_photo_3856_20090617.jpgth_photo_3858_20090617.jpgth_photo_3864_20090617.jpgth_photo_3876_20090617.jpg

There's literally like... 45 odd pictures of me, but I chose the best ones, as a lot of them are running sequences :)

th_CHDgridmap.jpg <-- Map of the site. 37 is the four story building. Just to give you an idea of scale

All photos credit goes to Fraghaggis, see more on Fragphotos.com

Edited by Shriven

Current. Airsofters in UK have been allowed to use a fair few current Army facilities. Hell, the site I work out now uses MOD land nigh on excusively, but so far only various woodlands and a single CQB site

You've got STANTA/Eastmere Village, Sennybridge, Copehill Down, Catterick, all big FIBUA sites in current use by the Army ( STANTA was recently rebuilt into an Afghan compound complex), that airsofters get to use.

This thread is pretty good publicity for Frag Photos lol. Everyone posting pics of PR4 have made me a bit jealous so I've gone onto his site and bought some pics of my own. 5p each is pretty damn cheap! Cheers Frag! :D

PR4 (Chilling, after getting completely raped with BB's)

photo_3611_20090617.jpg

Opening day at "The Mall"

photo_3294_20090526.jpg

Ah what, I wish I'd known you were there man! It's always nice to meet people off the forum. D, what's the name of the guy with the CQBr in your picture? Had some good lols with him, even if he was constantly blaming me for getting him killed :P

thats me shriven ...

and yes .. next time i see you laying on the ground or you decide to go on a mad run towards a building full of dudes .. im not going with you ! haha

also

mehealingcomm.jpg

thats the reason why we were watching the casevac.. captured and wounded enemy commander !

Edited by jonarthur