Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Me in my in progress SF in Afghanistan loadout. I forgot my suspenders in these pics so my belt kit is pulling a gunslinger swoop on me. Also the New Zealand flag is not correct, obviously, but I'm not worried about that. Pics are obviously not in combat as I'm not wearing proper eye protection.

us_sf_beardy_9.jpg

us_sf_beardy_3.jpg

us_sf_beardy_6.jpg

us_sf_beardy_2.jpg

us_sf_beardy_4.jpg

us_sf_beardy_7.jpg

us_sf_beardy_1.jpg

us_sf_beardy_5.jpg

us_sf_beardy_8.jpg

- CapaciousZepher

Some from today's game.

stuntman~0.jpg

stuntman5.jpg

stuntman4.jpg

Stuntman1~2.jpg

About beards... i' trying but in my job it's impossible... but my friends Legionaire and Nighthunter... ufff... like CapaciousZepher. :D

_APV3150.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN
What Kind of Watch is that Stuntman?

patrol.jpg

It'a a 30€ (aprox. 38USDl) watch from PATROL Equipment with velcro straps, compass and dial cristal protects to avoid breaking or scratchs. Bought in http://www.dca-france.com/ page 47 from catalogue.

If someone got a MTM Special Forces Hawk to change, say something. :D :D :D :D

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN
They have to be painted like that to comply with Portugal's laws.

- Zepher

I figured as much, but as far as I can tell from the other two weapons in the pictures, they don't seem to be painted like that at all, is there some kind of exception to the law or am I just missing something.

First off that's a weesatch... Second, leave him be. If that's where it's comfortable for him, then so be it.

Whoops, my bad, don't know why I called it an RRV.

The law was on in July... some of us try to obbey and avoid fines that go from 600€ to 6000€.

Others just don't care with it and they s**t in the law... but isn't me who gonna pay their fines.

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN

man that laws pretty tough. i mean, the two tone law is worse imo, but thats quite harsh to have to paint all your guns like that. atleast the green isnt too "omglookatmeimhereinthebush"

also, i neeed to get a beard like that. all i get is retarded sideburns and then told to shave by my dad. lame-o