Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

The few pics from Mersc5 here in sweden that i took:

You Swedish guys sure know how to do it up right! Awesome pics!

Nasty-nate: What type of Glasses is the guy with the Blue Shemagh wearing? I'm assuming you know, but perhaps you don't.

Edited by Gator_Pharmer

Thats the one:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/sco...rry-handle.html

Front and end enclosures gone already, aim cross while enlighted makes impossible to look for and aim the target in the darkness i wouldn't recommend it to anobody. Simple is to bright even on darkest setting. I've bought it so it stays there, helps me to look around and aim sometimes. But in other hand, facing my requirements this little thing during the day does its job.

Edited by Nazio
Pff, real men stab people with their weapon's barrel. :P

Not their tools?

Hang on, you were at Sennybridge? Aw nuts we didn't get to say hi did we?

Nice stuff uscm. Looks like a utilitarian summer skirmishing rig.

What leg holster are you using? Actually a kit list in general would be nice as I'm also interested in what belt you're running.

- Zepher

Thanks! It's super streamlined to the absolute bare essentials. We were playing pretty quick games, otherwise I'd have a Camelbak.

Rifle:

• VFC SR15E3 IWS

• Magpul PTS 120 round PMAG (FDE) with RainierArms' EMGs & RS Magpul Ranger Plate

• Magpul PTS ASAP

• G&P KAC Triple Tap Brake

• RS Magpul MilSpec CTR (FDE)

• RS Aimpoint T-1 Micro on a LaRue Tactical High Mount (LT-660)

• RS KAC 600M BUIS

• RS KAC Rail Covers x 3 (FDE/Taupe)

• RS KAC Handstop

• RS CQD Front Sling mount

• RS Magpul MS2 Sling (FDE)

Clothing:

• Magpul T-Shirt (very light and comfy ... I often wear it for my 5 mile runs)

• Crye Precision Gen 2 Combat Pants in OD/Ranger Green

• Lowa Desert Seeker Boots (the most comfortable and yet supportive boots I've ever worn)

• Outdoor Research Crossbow Gloves

• SpecOps Recon Wrap in OD/Ranger Green

• Left Cargo Pants pocket holds one STANAG reloader & kill rag

• No underwear ... I go commando ..... Kidding! :P

Firstline:

• Blackhawk Rigger's Belt in OD

• 4 x Gen 2 ITW FastMags in FDE, each holding a Magpul PTS 120 round PMAG with RS Ranger Plate & EMGs. FastMags are at my 11 to 7 o'clock.

• HSGI UDHP Holster (SKDTac Version which sits higher on the thigh) and holds a quick detach G-Code holster

• Kimber Warrior kit on a TM MEU with RS FDE Gunner Grips and DYTac Wilson Combat mag bases.

The UDHP / G-code holster is a very cool design. Basically everything that's cool about the Safariland but in a modular quick detach design:

gcode01small.jpg

gcode02small.jpg

The UDHP essentially wraps around the G-Code holster which is held in place with a G-Code RTI mount. This makes it very easy to quick detach the Kimber G-code holster and attach my Glock G-Code holster in its place. Or I can detach the Kimber G-Code holster and mount it on my RTI regular belt mount or RTI MOLLE mount. The other cool thing about the G-Code holster is, as you can see from the pics, it has an upper and lower half. The lower cowling of the holster can be unbolted and I can then install a different lower half that's designed to accept a specific tactical light. I have separate lower cowlings for both my Kimber and Glock holsters that hold my XTI Procyon, TLR-1, and Surefire X300. Basically, instead of having to buy a multiple holsters to fit the various tactical lights or no light at all like on Safariland Holsters, I just buy one G-Code holster for a specific gun and multiple separate lower cowlings. Pretty awesome. The best part is that even though they're custom made to order they're cheaper than Safarilands. :D

I used to *hate* drop legs. Because the UDHP is a high ride holster it sits high enough up the thigh, almost on the hip and is relatively unnoticeable when you're running around. Yet it is low enough to not be difficult to draw your secondary when you have a full chest rig/PC. I've found many drop legs, including high end ones, have a tendency to be a little distracting during movement and if not cinched down properly can flop around. The UDHP on the other hand is very stable and comfortable. I highly recommend it.

You 3 are the only ones not in "typical" airsoft gear (aka sweatshirts and jeans)?

i LOL-ed

-Shin

ps: look up "Hollywood sports park" and you'll understand what i mean by "typical"

EDIT:

This is a picture thread after all...

From the last AEX sponsored game I went to at Hollywood Sports Park

I am the one in ACU pants and RRV in CB with my TM based Delta Elite.

2009-06-29-HSP-AEXgame-pic-01.jpg

*Image taken from Airsoftextreme.com

Edited by luvs2shoot
Yeap, that would be it, I just thought it was so funny to see the three of us in a sea of jeans and sweatshirts.

Are those two on the left your enemies?

haha yup!

They are actually some of my team mates but I wore ACU that day (we usually go MC) so I played against them.

Here's how it went down:

HSPvid-crop-01.jpg

HSPvid-crop-02.jpg

HSPvid-crop-03.jpg

HSPvid-crop-04.jpg

HSPvid-crop-05.jpg

HSPvid-crop-06.jpg

HSPvid-crop-07.jpg

HSPvid-crop-08.jpg

The 2 guys walking out/ me reloading:

HSPvid-crop-09.jpg

:)

-Shin

Edited by luvs2shoot
haha yup!

They are actually some of my team mates but I wore ACU that day (we usually go MC) so I played against them.

Here's how it went down:

*snip*

The 2 guys walking out/ me reloading:

:)

-Shin

Those are some nice shots... I particularly like the one of the pistol slide in action.

You should make a comic, haha.

Very cool! I would recommend NVG mounts to make it even cooler ;) Btw, what balaclavas are you using?

I'll be upgrading to MICH 2001, which comes with an NVG mount, so I'm good to go. Not sure on the other two guys, though.

Myself and the gent on the right are wearing UnderArmour balaclavas, while the one in the middle has a cheapo China balaclava (hence why it's falling apart, if you look closely you'll see what I mean).