Pictures of you in the field or at a game

Not many pics of me at the GZ weekender :( but here's one in action

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/dar...d130/Brad-1.jpg

Note my open utility pouch, it stayed open for about 2 minutes. This is poor drills.

Darkchild

Nice setup, but I dunno if the USWL goes with the CB gear.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Ha ha i know, i was doing it on purpose to scare the enemy!!! The whole "BOP BOP, im Gonna bust a cap in YO *albatross*!" was part of it if you noticed :)

Did you see me Dual wielding 1911s when we stormed the nest? that was the most uncharacteristic moment of my entire airsofting career!

there is a reason for the utility pouch though, i carry my camera in it, that pic was taken with my camera, the camera then went back in.

Darkchild

I do this stuff for a living, so i give myself a yellow card. If i hadnt pointed it out nobody probably would have noticed, but by giving myself a hard time it reminds me not to do it in future.

Anyone know if there's any GZ weekender photos up yet? (full albums, as opposed to 1 or 2 pictures)

Darkchild

I !!!!ing love this picture: First picture to come out of the Mall of me.

themallone.jpg

Interesting site, a damn lot smaller than people say, confusing, excellent marshals, briefings far too long, more cover needed in the central area where main briefings are held, otherwise excellent.

I'll put a full site review up at some point soon.

I !!!!ing love this picture: First picture to come out of the Mall of me.

*snippysnip*

Interesting site, a damn lot smaller than people say, confusing, excellent marshals, briefings far too long, more cover needed in the central area where main briefings are held, otherwise excellent.

I'll put a full site review up at some point soon.

You just reminded me, here's a few pics of me at the mall in July

1.jpg

14.jpg

10-2.jpg

5610_240019640144_707770144_7727073.jpg

5610_240019580144_707770144_7727062.jpg

I agree with everything you said about it. Some of the best marshalling ive ever seen, but the main passageway definately needs more cover. Also, its the only place i can justify using a dump pouch (i fill it with grenades :P)

Darkchild