Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Hey guys, I rarely post up on Arnies but I visit daily and really enjoy the site. Might as well stop the creepin' and post up some pics of myself and a teammate.

Last week at a venue called "The Ruins"

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

First pic is myself, second I'm the one with the pistol (KWA Glock 18c) and 3rd I'm basically mooning the camera, my bad.

Edited by Valkyne
Naughty Naughty. Dead men tell no tales, and point no fingers.

It may well be that in said game, the rules were such that it is LEGAL to speak whilst "dead", or in this case "bleeding out." This is meant to simulate Real life, where if you are wounded, you can speak, not only for a medic (obviously) but to help out your buddies if you can. Now if you so choose to do this, the opfor has the permission to continue shooting you ad infinitum till you shut up, so it is a calculated risk. In these rules you can also use the dead or wounded as meatsheilds/cover (you cannot drag/move them except out of direct line of fire for like less than 10 feet or something). I know there are a few event producers her in NJ which employ variations of the aforementioned rules, for better or worse :P

Hey guys, I rarely post up on Arnies but I visit daily and really enjoy the site. Might as well stop the creepin' and post up some pics of myself and a teammate.

First pic is myself, second I'm the one with the pistol (KWA Glock 18c) and 3rd I'm basically mooning the camera, my bad.

Goddamn that's an amazing looking site :o

I'm not trying to kiss anyones *albatross* here but the picture threads on this forum have some of the best kitted out operators I have ever seen. I'm a major geardo and some of you guys have really impressed me. Keep up the great work!

Also Stuntman what's that cool gold pin you have on your rig, and where can I get one?

Edited by sierra hotel

Also Stuntman what's that cool gold pin you have on your rig, and where can I get one?

You talking about this pin?

DSC_0042.jpg

It belongs to my team, and only Hostile Ops Operators can use it or only our closest operators who play with our team for years.

STUNTMAN

From Pine Plains 3 in Sept. Im the dusty one in sitting on the back of the truck, we just got back from a Fragmentation Order mission.

DSC_0517JPG.jpg

another from OPP this time it was on the way back taken with a cell phone. I am on the right.

OPPIIIMOVETOMISSION.jpg

from a game last weekend.

IMG_5760053.jpg

IMG_5959224.jpg

IMG_5987250.jpg

about half way through i switched eyepro and had to run comms (explains the headset)

It may well be that in said game, the rules were such that it is LEGAL to speak whilst "dead", or in this case "bleeding out." This is meant to simulate Real life, where if you are wounded, you can speak, not only for a medic (obviously) but to help out your buddies if you can. Now if you so choose to do this, the opfor has the permission to continue shooting you ad infinitum till you shut up, so it is a calculated risk. In these rules you can also use the dead or wounded as meatsheilds/cover (you cannot drag/move them except out of direct line of fire for like less than 10 feet or something). I know there are a few event producers her in NJ which employ variations of the aforementioned rules, for better or worse

I was there and while yes you could talked while wounded. The player in question is pointing out some funny business to the promoter who was off to the right out of frame.

Edited by DecReg_Jupiter

That field looks cool, where's it at, statewise?

Amazing photos, how did you achieve the effects on these?

They look professional quality.

Edited by IronWolf
Quoting images : /

I normally dont show up in photographs yet here's a good one of me in my almost there ruski kit (Waiting on vest and some parts for the SVD)

DSC03561.jpg

Had to drop the SVD during the later part of the game as the cocking became really aggro

DSC03435.jpg

Damn you STUNTMAN, your pictures always get me hot and bothered. I want to play airsoft in Portugal, even if I have to have super bright paint on my gun.

Do you know one good thing for you? As you are a non portuguese citizen, you can come and play airsoft without obey the portuguese law! Do you belleive?

We the portuguese must aplly the law, but if we made an international airsoft game, and say to the police the foreign players that will come, it's ok! So, you can play with more 1.3J, no paint... there are fantastics things!

<_<<_<<_<

STUNTMAN