Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

^tom843^ Doood that g36 is huuge one you, i had to look twice to make sure i was seeing right

Would crazy knife kills be why you keep your colours low by any chance?

Damm right that was a 5 knifekill crazy day for me, i was on top form :)

Edited by farrasdevell
Combat South Woodland - Firing Range :)

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss111/T...275_3674997.jpg

Shift your support hand forwards - the further the distance between the two hands, the greater the stability of the firing platform. Also, you're really small. No offense. :D

Where the heck did you get Desert DPM pants in US?

I didn't :P I bought them from the UK when the exchange rate was nearly 2USD to pound. Sucked, and my wallet still suffers.... I am selling most of my brit kit, however (operator12 on this forum has already got a generous helping of it). I've got the PLCE vest and MK2 DDPM Camelbak if your interested, along with some woody DPM stuff. Not sure 'm ready to part with the lovely DDPM pants yet though, or the kneepads. /shameless plug

Edited by Vercingetorix
Shift your support hand forwards - the further the distance between the two hands, the greater the stability of the firing platform. Also, you're really small. No offense. :D

Yeah, I do usually have it further forwards, but my friend had just taken this picture as I was about to stop firing (I didn't actually know he was taking this picture :P).

I'm still not actually sure why I was holding it that far down though.

And yes, I am really small :D

Edited by Tom-843

Hi Guys,

So quite a few of my Picture have appeared in this thread - Posted by other guys who have grabbed them from my site - As always thanks for your comments guys and your continued support of my work.

Below is a Picture I first started to work on in May when I captured it.

It is a Series of 17 Pictures blended together into a single composite image.

The Full Resolution Composite is over 10K Pixels Wide (Don't worry your not going to see the 2.8 GB File on here)

There is a 800 Pixel Wide Version Below and Clicking on that will bring up a 1600 Pixel Wide Version.

Decided it was time to stop Lurking and start posting.

Image Location - First & Only Airsoft - 'The Mall' in Reading UK

Image Subject - DonlkeyBalls from Team T-Bag

Enjoy and Comments are most welcome.

Frag. Out.

Run-800.jpg

blackhaggis, very cool. What's your mask setup? Is it just a Sansei lower mask with straps?

Hello There,

It is not me in the Photo - It is a chap called Donkey-Balls from Team Tea-bag - He is on this forum as 'tome' so I would drop him a PM and he should be able to tell you.

Oh and thanks for the Forum Code for a 800 Pixel Image which you click to get a larger one - Helped me out for this Thread.

Frag. Out.

I didn't :P I bought them from the UK when the exchange rate was nearly 2USD to pound. Sucked, and my wallet still suffers.... I am selling most of my brit kit, however (operator12 on this forum has already got a generous helping of it). I've got the PLCE vest and MK2 DDPM Camelbak if your interested, along with some woody DPM stuff. Not sure 'm ready to part with the lovely DDPM pants yet though, or the kneepads. /shameless plug

Its wonderful!

Is that rig your wearing the one you mentioned to me?

Just got back from a game today.. to find this little gem in my email.

Kit in the picture, LCT AKS-74, Kalinka 2.5X POSP scope, Russian sh-'92 vest in VSR, and russian Flora camo.

I had a hat on but the wind picked up so i left it in the car :P

DSC04516.jpg