Pictures of you in the field or at a game

This is the LE/Active shooter's version, but I had a UW Gen III chestrig too in CB.

I wanted something highspeed in MC, so I sold the UW Gen III and planned to buy the Gen IV in MC, but they weren't yet available. Both rigs are able to carry what you need and are lightweight, that's all what matters to me. +1 from me.

Didn't even realize that people would ask about the belt so much. It's normal to me wear PCU without belt. Rigger's belt was actually holding my WL pants up under the PCU. The PCU pants stayed up whole day without any problems, probably because I was wearing so much clothing due the temperature was about -15 celsius (5 F).

@MARS: Thank you, I like to think so too :)

Edited by Eizen
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Couple of pics of me after action yesterday in my work in progress british scout/sniper get up (not based on anything particular).

In case it's not obvious, I'm the one in the DPM with the L85.

P1300030.jpg

P1300032.jpg

P1300029.jpg

- Zepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
Couple of pics of me after action yesterday in my work in progress british scout/sniper get up (not based on anything particular).

In case it's not obvious, I'm the one in the DPM with the L85.

snip

- Zepher

Like the look mate (read the Gaunts Ghosts books?) but would recommend a susat there and maybe a dpm rig?

Just good to see an American recognizing the good guys ;)

Like the look mate (read the Gaunts Ghosts books?) but would recommend a susat there and maybe a dpm rig?

Just good to see an American recognizing the good guys ;)

Thanks Dave. I am indeed familiar with Gaunts Ghosts, but no, I haven't read the books.

I quite like the chicom but if I can find something nice in DPM I'll pick it up. Optics wise I'm trying to decide between a short dot style scope (1.5x-4x) in a larue style SPR mount, or an ACOG. The ACOG would look the part, but the short dot style scope would be more functional. So not sure yet.

- Zepher