Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

In Operation Rio Amarelo 3 (Yellow River 3):

More at:

STUNTMAN

@ Stuntman: Nice safariflauge.. it is safraiflauge?

always great pics Stuntman..

@USCM always good to see your real face finaly lol .. great pic.

rad

Edited by Radrockin

The grenades I got quite the deal on, from a buddy who got me near wholesale. Not that it justifies the price, but I like to think it does.

thats pretty awesome!

Then i noticed the web addy that says "radairsoft". Im having Saved by the Bell flashbacks.

Hey man! Nothing is wrong with Saved by the Bell! I respect the fact that Mr Belding cruises around LA clubs now, where people call him "Mr Belding."

In reality, it was a team thing in 2001-2005, "Roughneck Airsoft Detachment," now we just go by Roughnecks. But we are still rad, don't get me wrong.

"Quick, meet me behind the bush while they're not looking" :P Seriously, nice photos

Here a few from a recent game. Sorry about the paintball mask , they are a field requirement. I will soon be painting it to blend in more. I am the one in the blue mask:

I don't know why, but I quite like that last photo from what I assume is the top of a tower

Edited by ListerOfSmeg
From last weekend:

Me and Azngoonie313

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t10/ush...-HSP-Copy-1.jpg

-Shin

Lookin' good. What do you put in those 40mm pouches on the belt?

You guys should have gone to OP Red Storm in Whittier last weekend. It was pretty good.

Edited by uscmCorps
Lookin' good. What do you put in those 40mm pouches on the belt?

You guys should have gone to OP Red Storm in Whittier last weekend. It was pretty good.

I had a M16/M203 setup going for a little bit that I never really got around to using (sold it).

Haha I was just too lazy to take off the 40mm pouches since I rarely play due to college in SD (my stuff stays at home in LA).

I really want to check out those fields near you man. It's just the closest place for me is HSP which is actually a good 40min drive without traffic.

Semi valley/ Corona area is at least 2 hours without traffic :(

Someday...