Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

What holster is that? HSGI?
Looks to be a Safariland in a HSGI UDHP.

Close. It's the SKDTac Version of the HSGI UDHP Holster which sits higher on the thigh, and holds a quick detach G-Code holster. More info here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...amp;pid=2159646

The HSGI UDHP will work with most hard holsters as a mounting platform. You don't HAVE to use the G-Code holster on the inside (though that's what I prefer as it's totally modular). You could install Safariland holsters, BHI Serpas etc.

Edited by uscmCorps

Sunday's game at GZ. First time somebody has caught me on film in ages!

I'm at the back with the digital woodland UBACS on.

The guy in the foreground is Marcus and it was his birthday. He was subject to a lot of "blue on blue" throughout the day :D

GZ283103.jpg

Darkchild

Cephas & Scuffer great pics!

How do you guys wear your IBH's without fogging?

I see your wearing shooting glasses & mesh goggles respectively but have you ever pulled it off with full seals?

My outdoor field requires fully sealed goggles and I can usually manage to fog them up if I even wear a hat. . .

I should just pony up and get a pair of turbo fans finally.

Cephas & Scuffer great pics!

How do you guys wear your IBH's without fogging?

I see your wearing shooting glasses & mesh goggles respectively but have you ever pulled it off with full seals?

My outdoor field requires fully sealed goggles and I can usually manage to fog them up if I even wear a hat. . .

I should just pony up and get a pair of turbo fans finally.

I've only ever worn it with mesh so I can't comment on fogging unfortunatly.

If you need a full seal can you not get mesh goggles that give you a full seal - I use BOLLE Trackers custom meshed by HeroShark, they provide a full seal, have a retention strap so aren't going to fall off and never steam up! If you have to use goggles though, Turbos are the way to go, plenty of people use them on our site with helmet/scarfs etc and never steam up.

Also my IBH was terrible until I got a real pads/straps kit and upgraded it all, if you haven't already it definitely worth looking into better insides for it.

myself at a recent game. sadly my m4 packed up so i was running an AK, hence all the clips not being dont up, but the velcro was holding tem closed.

at CAG weekender last year, running PLCE and a Mk1 minimi.

father son element at GZ2009.

bunch of our mismatched guys at GZ2009 laying some hurt on some people in teh bushes

me and a good mate at a snowy game. again had to use an AKs74u because of an ever reliable m4

Edited by thewallhitme

Op Balkan Backlash, the March weekend event at Foxtrot 58:

- British SF team prior to moving out for the Saturday daylight phase:

5215346371a12395483449o.jpg

- and still attacking the Balkan SF base on Sunday, after a hectic night phase:

5215346371a12395483495o.jpg

Anyone who hasn't tried a night-time milsim airsoft event, is missing the best part!

Edited by 33lima